HAPPY HOUR

Old Dec 24th 2015, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Buona Festa to all. Enjoy.
Old Feb 20th 2016, 11:00 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Getting old ...... older ..... is waiting for your teenager to get home later than your own big night out. Next time I go out I swear I'll be out until 6am so that they can get numero non raggiungibile or spento. What's the point of her having a phone? We didn't buy it just so she can whatsapp on the house wifi.  
Old Feb 21st 2016, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Getting old ...... older ..... is waiting for your teenager to get home later than your own big night out. Next time I go out I swear I'll be out until 6am so that they can get numero non raggiungibile or spento. What's the point of her having a phone? We didn't buy it just so she can whatsapp on the house wifi.  
'morning Lorna. Been there, done that, got loads of T shirts. Thought you would have learned by now that the last thing a smartphone is designed for is actually making phone calls!
Buona Domenica.
'o nonno
Old Feb 21st 2016, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

I've given up Lorna - I simply can't stay awake till the small hours. I went to bed about 12 last night and he came home about 2am
Old Feb 21st 2016, 11:43 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

teenagers - very difficult to live with them and illegal to shoot them.........
Old Feb 21st 2016, 12:17 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Lol guys. She's usually pretty good because last year I took her phone off her for 3 days. I was so sick of it always being on silent and she never heard it when I was trying to get hold of her. Last night I had a dinner miles away and she was only going to the local pizzeria so I was annoyed when I got home and she wasn't here and Vodafone kept telling me she was irraggiungibile or spento.  
Old Mar 16th 2016, 10:09 pm

I'm having a small dinner party tomorrow for St Patrick's. One because I want to and two, I want to show them that life isn't all polenta or pasta.
Old Mar 17th 2016, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

I'm having a small dinner party tomorrow for St Patrick's. One because I want to and two, I want to show them that life isn't all polenta or pasta.

...Guinness al fresco?
Old Mar 17th 2016, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by MarkRD

...Guinness al fresco?
Don't like it myself but I have got some.

Regretted having that extra prosecco last night when I got up this morning knowing how much cooking I had to do and go out and buy all the ingredients. Might just give them all Guinness and nothing else. Bread and butter maybe.
Old Mar 26th 2016, 9:21 am

Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all enjoy the break.
Old Mar 26th 2016, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Easter to everybody here on BE.

Lorna- I hope your St Patricks dinner party went well ? The weather here in Piemonte is glorious -lets hope it lasts
Old Mar 27th 2016, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Easter everyone. I hope you all enjoy the break.
And the same to you Lorna and your family. And Happy Easter to everybody on BE.
Old Jun 11th 2016, 6:57 am

Hi everyone.

I'm taking my kids to England today for some much needed rest and spoiling. Hoping to get a little bit spoilt myself whilst there.
"See" you all in a couple of weeks.
Old Jun 11th 2016, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Have a wonderful holiday Lorna
Old Jun 12th 2016, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi everyone.

I'm taking my kids to England today for some much needed rest and spoiling. Hoping to get a little bit spoilt myself whilst there.
"See" you all in a couple of weeks.
Have a good rest Lorna, and enjoy the kids.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.