HAPPY HOUR

Old Dec 20th 2010, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Erm, so start one! No-ones stopping you! Make sure it's obviously for moaning, sad tales etc and then we can keep HH just that!

Happy Christmas to you too Patty!
Oh if only it was so easy. Do you know how much energy goes into a proper rant and on top of that we will have to start another thread, and think of a name for it. I don't know what is this forum coming to....
Old Dec 20th 2010, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
Oh if only it was so easy. Do you know how much energy goes into a proper rant and on top of that we will have to start another thread, and think of a name for it. I don't know what is this forum coming to....
Old Dec 20th 2010, 11:59 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patty
Just wanted to say a Very Merry Christmas to all of you - I know its a bit early but those of you who are going away, have a great holiday with your loved ones and those who are staying (like me !) then have a great time too And may 2011 bring you everything you hope and dream for
Merry Christmas to you too Patty and to all. It's never to early Duffer, especially for people like me who only have part-time broad band. Good vibes to all planning a trip home, be it by plane or car.
Old Dec 20th 2010, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

PAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to beholdPAT M is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas everyone and all the very best to one and all in 2011, safe journeys home to those travelling.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas to everyone. Stay safe those daft enough to fly home.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Wishing you all a very merry, fun and festive Christmas...those on the move arrive safely. xxx
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 6:59 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

We arrived safely yesterday at Leeds/Bradford.

Plenty of snow about and temperature was minus 5 at 4pm but the main roads were ok.
When we got to my sister's house she was outside cursing the weather as her kitchen pipes had frozen up.

Her boyfriend arrived 5 minutes after us so he and OH defrosted the pipe whilst sister and I went out and got fish and chips for everyone. You can really feel the icy temperature on your face.

Kida have been invited to a children's Christmas party in the local pub tomorrow afternoon so they're happy about that.

Merrry Christmas to everyone and a very happy new year.

Duffer thanks for the tip about hire car. All went smoothly.

Have fun everyone.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

Plenty of snow about and temperature was minus 5 at 4pm but the main roads were ok.
When we got to my sister's house she was outside cursing the weather as her kitchen pipes had frozen up.

Her boyfriend arrived 5 minutes after us so he and OH defrosted the pipe whilst sister and I went out and got fish and chips for everyone. You can really feel the icy temperature on your face.

Kida have been invited to a children's Christmas party in the local pub tomorrow afternoon so they're happy about that.

Have fun everyone.
Glad you are safe hope you have a great time and bring me back some fish and chips... one of the few things I miss about the UK
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:33 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

Have fun everyone.
Ohh... Fish and Chips. Nice one.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:42 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like Gatwick is running OK now albeit with some delays expected, very few cancellations. Flying out tomorrow so I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

But don't worry, for those of yous lot who already have duffer withdrawal symptons, I will check in now and again during my holidays to insult and offend.

PS Is it OK to go commando in a Santa outfit? I'm worried it's itchy. I'm off to a kids' party.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 7:49 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you arrived safe and sound Lorna! Have a great Christmas!! Started raining here so the snow has pretty much gone but the city now looks filthy and muddy!!

Think Indie leaves today! So Happy Christmas to all of you that are off to the UK or elsewhere! We are here this year - no ski-ing with the house move that isn't at the moment - mainly our fault as waiting on some docs from the UK and of course the UK postal service is at a standstill (they aren't coming here, just to the UK office and then being scanned and e-mailed, so not Italy's fault for once!)
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:19 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

For anyone interested UK Nova has memberships available this morning....
Old Dec 31st 2010, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

dina1965 will become famous soon enoughdina1965 will become famous soon enough

this is my happy hour ! I've got an hour before our "guests" arrive. unbelievably everything is ready ... the table is set and even the wine is decanting. I'm now sorry I moaned at my OH. I've even got time to sit here and post. (obviously .... he "told me so").
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !!!!
I'm back in our mountain-top-village tomorrow until the befana ....
Old Jan 1st 2011, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back in Italy now
Old Jan 1st 2011, 8:17 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

Happy New Year from Keswick....Lovely mountains here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.