HAPPY HOUR

Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:13 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Attention to detail Duffer. It's not always about the big things.
Are you talking about your chest or your backside?
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
You think a dating site for uniform fetish is bad, how about a site for ugly people.

http://www.theuglybugball.com/index.php
Blimey.... I lead such a shallow life obviously...
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by duffer
You're trying to drive her to drink aren't you so you can get her to divulge details.....
Old Feb 16th 2011, 7:24 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
My big personality!
Old Feb 18th 2011, 4:21 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

The Comandante has put on a little tummy weight .......... but is still a lovely person and a gent and still looks good.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 4:23 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

would you do him?
Old Feb 18th 2011, 4:28 pm

If we were both free - yes I would.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

You two!!!! Duffer, don't encourage her on a friday night, she'll be out dancing on tables!!

I had to wait to speak to Julia's swimming teacher after her lesson tonight. I was wondering what the hell she could have done, but I was surprised that he wants to put her foward for 'perfettemento per agonismo' This seems to mean that they think she will be good enough to train for competitions. I'm not sure what this will involve yet though. He just wanted to ask my permission and make sure she goes twice a week which she does... H is not so happy though. We've had many tears and much tantruming from him tonight about how she is always perfect at everything and he isn't. We've tried to think of things he's good at and we've come up with..... reading... it's so hard being a parent sometimes... .
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:39 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Youngest did this until I put at end to it. It involved going several times a week after school (swimming lessons were during school time) and doing endless lengths. Just length, after length, after length. It exhausted him. Maybe J can cope though.

P.s. Thinking about H. What about acting?

Last edited by 37100; Feb 18th 2011 at 7:41 pm. Reason: p s
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 37100
Youngest did this until I put at end to it. It involved going several times a week after school (swimming lessons were during school time) and doing endless lengths. Just length, after length, after length. It exhausted him. Maybe J can cope though.
Well she seems very keen so we shall see. She already goes twice a week already so it will be no extra to what she's doing now.. I was just worried that this might involve going god-knows-where at weekends or something. I do hope not. I've seen the agonismo group and the teacher does seem to push them quite hard and a lot of the mummies seem very competitive... not exactly me though is it.... plus it's hard balancing her and H, who's been in the same group for two years because he just doesn't have the want really to do any better... he wants the glory though.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 37100
P.s. Thinking about H. What about acting?
I have wondered about this but I don't know of any local groups for this kind of thing... we're also a bit pushed for what we can do when. One of my friends does drama though so maybe I should ask her.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice

Is anyone watching Sanremo? How crap is Canalis. She's trying to translate for De Niro. ahahaha. How embarassing.
Old Feb 20th 2011, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

ambra_wandsworth will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by .Ariel.
Is anyone watching Sanremo? How crap is Canalis. She's trying to translate for De Niro. ahahaha. How embarassing.
I guess she and Clooney don't spend much time talking....
Old Feb 21st 2011, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

ambra_wandsworth will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by .Ariel.
And what about this one:

It's been reported, while interviewing Take That, Canalis and Belen were told by Robbie Williams that his fave songs were The Flood and "Big Dick"??!!!...

He actually said Pretty Things and joked about the meaning but neither them nor the interpreter understood a word... so Belen replied " che brutta cosa"...
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Cashmere Kate is just really niceCashmere Kate is just really niceCashmere Kate is just really niceCashmere Kate is just really niceCashmere Kate is just really niceCashmere Kate is just really niceCashmere Kate is just really niceCashmere Kate is just really nice

Originally Posted by ambra_wandsworth
And what about this one:

It's been reported, while interviewing Take That, Canalis and Belen were told by Robbie Williams that his fave songs were The Flood and "Big Dick"??!!!...

He actually said Pretty Things and joked about the meaning but neither them nor the interpreter understood a word... so Belen replied " che brutta cosa"...
I just went to look at the video on youtube, and the interpreter says "Britney" rather than "Pretty Things". Goodness knows where they got "Big Dick" from!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.