The Brexit; Are you in or out?

View Poll Results: Should Britiain Leave EU
Yes
32.04%
No
37.86%
HELL YES
26.21%
Let more Sexy Eastern Euro girls move over here, then leave.
3.88%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Old Jun 24th 2016, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Brexit; Are you in or out?

Yep.

That's why I couldn't vote to Remain.

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Yep, this wasn't a party political vote.

Just a ****ed-up, xenophobic, mis-led and dishonest one.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 9:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I will be very disappointed if Cameron resigns. I did not vote for a change in PM, I voted to leave the EU. He called this referendum, he needs to see the outcome through.

ETA and he quits...
You didn't honestly expect him to stay? How could he when he was violently against leaving? That makes no sense. No different from Salmond having to resign after Scotland said No.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You didn't honestly expect him to stay? How could he when he was violently against leaving? That makes no sense. No different from Salmond having to resign after Scotland said No.
Well when I wrote that, I thought he had quit with immediate effect at first, which frankly was the last thing the country needed today. He called the referendum and yes I think he had a duty to deal with the immediate consequences and settle market jitters, so I am glad he is at least staying to do that.

With no disrespect to Salmond intended, a resigning PM is a much bigger deal than the resignation of leader of SNP.

When we start the extraction process, I guess fresh leadership makes sense. Although I was never intending my vote to mean the end of Cameron and I don't think he should take the vote that way.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 10:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Well when I wrote that, I thought he had quit with immediate effect at first, which frankly was the last thing the country needed today. He called the referendum and yes I think he had a duty to deal with the immediate consequences and settle market jitters, so I am glad he is at least staying to do that.

With no disrespect to Salmond intended, a resigning PM is a much bigger deal than the resignation of leader of SNP.

When we start the extraction process, I guess fresh leadership makes sense. Although I was never intending my vote to mean the end of Cameron and I don't think he should take the vote that way.
Play your cards right, you could get BJ
Old Jun 24th 2016, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Standanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond reputeStandanista has a reputation beyond repute

John Mann for PM.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 10:23 am
seenbeendonenocriesnowhys

fuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond reputefuchs01 has a reputation beyond repute

Well the descision has been made.
Yes I am disappointed....But

I am not dismayed, and far from depressed
Maybe the 1st democratic descision thats come out has it should since.....??? Yonks.

The British man on the street, has had his say and has forced this once he will be heard.
The eurocrats and so called experts got it wrong. I dont think any expert has been right in 50+yrs.
The campaign however, was poorly ran from both sides, so the joe bloggs decided for themselves,
and took their chance rightly, to attone for British/european politics, that was not listening.
IMO the referendum was ran like a political party campaign, failing to understand what
the people was waiting and expecting for.Very poor presentation, only bickering chaos.
I live withinside the EU, now it will be interesting if the eurocrats and politicians can
learn and change their approaches towards the peoples they represent.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 11:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Play your cards right, you could get BJ
He seems entirely unsuitable for PM.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 11:36 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Scots want a 2nd ref...keep having ref's until you win
Old Jun 24th 2016, 11:42 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

So Corbyn should resign to.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 11:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by iggle
Understandable given the circumstances. They'll get an overwhelming Yes next time.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 11:43 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
On that basis I want a 2nd EU referendum.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 11:45 am
Crazy Cat Lady

On that basis I want a 2nd EU referendum.
Here you go...https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:16 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Understandable given the circumstances. They'll get an overwhelming Yes next time.
Why is it understandable? Last year Scotland voted to remain a part of the UK which means they accepted that their democratic wills are to be combined with those of England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Plus, this referendum has been on the cards for years, Scotland accepted it, it was no surprise.
Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:17 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

So Corbyn should resign to.
No!!! Corbyn's doing an excellent job!
Old Jun 24th 2016, 12:21 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
No!!! Corbyn's doing an excellent job! .....
I agree, Corbyn leading the Labour party is undoubtedly the best thing for Britain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.