Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Just returned to UK to film for TV prog....initial thoughts

Just returned to UK to film for TV prog....initial thoughts

Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:17 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Just returned to UK to film for TV prog....initial thoughts

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Being a traditional type.............explain that one to me?
Use your imagination or we will get banned. I have an image of you, don't disappoint me.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:20 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Use your imagination or we will get banned. I have an image of you, don't disappoint me.
I`ll try and keep that image intact then
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:21 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Come on you can do better than that, dont be shy lol...pm's are very good you know
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:23 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

But you live in AUS?
She's a floozy.

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
***snort*** thats my coffee just gone up my nose
Has it come back down again?

Being a traditional type.............explain that one to me?
Don't you have any imagination? Crikey, when I went on my hol's to Spain with my mates many moons ago, the Spaniards were all over us like a rash and they had vivid imaginations.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:23 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Come on you can do better than that, dont be shy lol...pm's are very good you know

You cant do that and spoil our fun ... party pooper
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:24 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Photo is required.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:26 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
She's a floozy.

Don't you have any imagination? Crikey, when I went on my hol's to Spain with my mates many moons ago, the Spaniards were all over us like a rash and they had vivid imaginations.
The nearest thing i got to a spaniard was the greasy diego at the kebab house at the end of our street. His tongue would hit the counter as us girls trotted padt in skin tight courdroy jeans... remember them?
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:27 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

You cant do that and spoil our fun ... party pooper
Peeping Tom or should that be voyeur
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:27 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
She's a floozy.

Having a foreigner is the ultimate achievement and vivid imaginations very much the order of the day, where did you go?
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:28 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

The nearest thing i got to a spaniard was the greasy diego at the kebab house at the end of our street. His tongue would hit the counter as us girls trotted padt in skin tight courdroy jeans... remember them?
Diego`s and kebab houseses a strange combination
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:29 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by asher
Peeping Tom or should that be voyeur

Account Closed

Having a foreigner is the ultimate achievement and vivid imaginations very much the order of the day, where did you go?
Oi...you are mine tonight...now lets get to it
I don't give a damn

Diego`s and kebab houseses a strange combination
Yes, they were short on Greeks at the time
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:38 am
'In limboland'

Yes.

No-one 'had' me I can assure you. I've been to Majorca (beautiful island), Ibiza (lovely as well), Calpé, Villajoyosa, Barcelona, Benidorm (of course), Madrid, lots of villages and also, my SIL's family own an antique dealers in Ubeda where they live.

Oi...you are mine tonight...now lets get to it
While the cats away eh...........
Old Dec 16th 2008, 9:39 am
'In limboland'

If you want a pic of Nu-shooz, just shout, she's bloody gorgeous.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.