here we come

Old Mar 31st 2010, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Squidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really nice
Default Re: here we come

Originally Posted by Titleist
hi folks , we are on are way , sailing down past brittany as we speak, it is as rough as hell and the sea sickness is not good. I have been in bed most of the afternoon, but have now had a pill and feeling a little better See you tomorrow bob, hopefully not looking so green.
We left uk at 1 degree and lashing down with rain, I hope you are saving me some sun
Kettles on!!
Lovely day in the making ,clear blue sky.........had some rain though during the night.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Supremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud ofSupremegermalene has much to be proud of

Well it's bright blue skies in Luz atm and 13 degrees during the school run, will be lovely later!

Have a nice drive down
Gx
Old Mar 31st 2010, 9:25 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

hi folks , we are on are way , sailing down past brittany as we speak, it is as rough as hell and the sea sickness is not good. I have been in bed most of the afternoon, but have now had a pill and feeling a little better See you tomorrow bob, hopefully not looking so green.
We left uk at 1 degree and lashing down with rain, I hope you are saving me some sun
Welcome to Portugal
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:36 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Are you nearly there yet?
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:35 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog
I bet you say that to all the girls
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

!3 degrees while we ate our supper outside tonight!!!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Squidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really niceSquidlydidly is just really nice

Well at last i can say that they have arrived
After a long trip and looking a bit worse for wear they got settled in while i got the beers out.
I will leave it to Debs to tell you of their journey but for now they are definately HERE.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:18 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I bet you say that to all the girls
Only the ones in red dresses and drinking red wine.
Old Apr 5th 2010, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

right we hve arrived and are eventually almost settled in, the sea journey was horrible , thank god I never have to do that again
We are here in our caravan, at friends, the sun is shining, the beer and the wine are very good,and the dogs seem to be enjoying there new life.
All that is left is to get all the paperwork done and find a house
Oh, by the way, thanks for saving the sun for us
Old Apr 5th 2010, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

anna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud ofanna58 has much to be proud of

Great, welcome, isn't it a lovely time to get here. Why was the sea journey horrible?
Old Apr 5th 2010, 5:42 am
C'est la vie

At last
Old Apr 5th 2010, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Titleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond reputeTitleist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anna58
Great, welcome, isn't it a lovely time to get here. Why was the sea journey horrible?
it was as rough as hell and i had sea sickness most of the way, (I don't normally suffer, thats how rough it was) my son had to get me some tablets in the end. never again.
But still all in the past now, a bright new future to look forward too now
Old Apr 5th 2010, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

At last
It still hasn't sunk in that we are actually here. but the sun feels good, and we are with our friends
Old Apr 5th 2010, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

right we hve arrived and are eventually almost settled in, the sea journey was horrible , thank god I never have to do that again
We are here in our caravan, at friends, the sun is shining, the beer and the wine are very good,and the dogs seem to be enjoying there new life.
All that is left is to get all the paperwork done and find a house
Oh, by the way, thanks for saving the sun for us
Hi
You have just re confirmed that we will not be going to make our journeys when we retire to spend more time in Ayamonte. Via the Bay of Biscay!!! I have heard of so many people being so ill. How much in time and fuel does it take off the journey?
Old Apr 5th 2010, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by anna58
It was so rough , they wouldn't let us go to our dogs
They were so stressed they slept all the way herefrom spain

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.