St. Patrick's Day..

Old Mar 21st 2009, 7:53 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St. Patrick's Day..

Originally Posted by MandyNi
I can be both excitable but normally clam and controlled.
"clam"? As in "clammed up? lol
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

MandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond reputeMandyNi has a reputation beyond repute

Ehhh clammed up, well I'm not usually lost for words lol! Maybe I need to practise being calm and clammed!
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 4:54 pm
Banned

exvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MandyNi
Ehhh clammed up, well I'm not usually lost for words lol! Maybe I need to practise being calm and clammed!
I have a theory that all mammal species have sub groups or varieties that have an inbred basic temperament

Dogs for instance - labradors and yorkshire terriers are varieties of the same species and behave very differently. It's not nurture as yorkies and labs the world over show this built in difference

Same with horses. Race horses roll their eyes and swallow their tongues and kick and bite. Cart horses plod. Same species and different variety

Same with rabbits - New Zealand whites and netherlands dwarfs

It works for all mammal groups so why should'nt it work for humans ?

My theory is that different varieties of humans have different temperaments 'built in'

My theory doesn't lead to gas chambers and discrimination - just an acknowledgment of what is.

I know the British Army had a different rule book for celtic soldiers from Ireland/Scotland in the 18th century as the 'norm' for English soldiers didn't fit - and the question is, was the difference bred-in

I find that fascinating, but it's hard to get people to countenance it or discuss it, as they think it might lead to racism if it were true.

Are Jews more intelligent ? Are Oriental ladies better at closer detail like assembling electronics ? Can white men jump as well as West Africans ? I want to know but it's taboo to discuss it
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:35 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by exvj
Can white men jump as well as West Africans ?
The NBA and the NCAA Basketball Tourney would make one think NOT.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:44 pm
Banned

exvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond reputeexvj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
The NBA and the NCAA Basketball Tourney would make one think NOT.
Yes I think everyone has made their minds up secretly but dont like to say so...

If it's true, then it wouldnt lead to racism - just the opposite

We know that 'mongrel' dogs etc are healthier, stronger and more vital than pure breeds

We all know examples of 'cross bred' (mixed race) humans who are particularly talented - Tiger Woods, Shirley Bassey etc etc

If these things are so, then admitting to these differences would logically lead to more cross breeding and hence less racism

Luckily, nature drives mammals to try and mate with different races in order to grab nice new healthy genes..

Perhaps that's why there are so many ex-pats scattered around the world and married to different nationalities if not different races

When I was 14, I noticed that even a new boy being transferred in from a different school was of great interest to the girls...

Marc Antony and Cleopatra ?

A 'bit of fresh' as they say in Yorkshire

Last edited by exvj; Mar 22nd 2009 at 5:47 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:50 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Some of this is down to Survival of the Fittest- Darwin-the better survive and reproduced. Yet there are the shining star anomalies that didn't.

Some of it is down to the individual- fire in the belly, the oh well, what the hell, etc, etc.

There are and always will be the plodders, either in people or horses, not the need to succeed and razzle, dazzle, just the need to get by.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 5:52 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I think everyone has made their minds up secretly but dont like to say so...

If it's true, then it wouldnt lead to racism - just the opposite

We know that 'mongrel' dogs etc are healthier, stronger and more vital than pure breeds

We all know examples of 'cross bred' (mixed race) humans who are particularly talented - Tiger Woods, Shirley Bassey etc etc

If these things are so, then admitting to these differences would logically lead to more cross breeding and hence less racism

Luckily, nature drives mammals to try and mate with different races in order to grab nice new healthy genes..

Perhaps that's why there are so many ex-pats scattered around the world and married to different nationalities if not different races

When I was 14, I noticed that even a new boy being transferred in from a different school was of great interest to the girls...

Marc Antony and Cleopatra ?

A 'bit of fresh' as they say in Yorkshire
When I was about 15 some red neck Kluxer explained to me how the white race was being mongrolized by inter racial unions- whites with blacks, hispanics, arabs, orientals etc. His view was that in a hundred years we would all just be a mixed mullato bag similar to the Filipinos. Might make it harder to hate every one if this were so I guess.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 6:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ironporer
When I was about 15 some red neck Kluxer explained to me how the white race was being mongrolized by inter racial unions- whites with blacks, hispanics, arabs, orientals etc. His view was that in a hundred years we would all just be a mixed mullato bag similar to the Filipinos. Might make it harder to hate every one if this were so I guess.
Wouldn't bet on it..

I remember the start trek episodes where the people who were black on the left and white on right, hated the people who were black on the right and white on the left

once we are all coffee coloured, we will start hating on religious lines or which country club we go to or political party or age or height or weight or tattoos or whether they like a beer etc etc

There's no hope, once racism is conquered we will move on to something else

Lions do it by scent and hate all lions outside their pride (except when they are particularly sexy in which case they take time out)

Here is a good reason not to stay within your own family/nationality/race

Although British parents of Pakistani origin account for 3.4 per cent of all births nationwide, they also account for around 30 per cent of children born with recessive gene disorders.

While only 15 per cent of the population in Bradford is of Pakistani origin, an estimated 55 per cent are married to their first cousins

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/family/40...marriages.html
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:06 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

I remember the start trek episodes where the people who were black on the left and white on right, hated the people who were black on the right and white on the left

once we are all coffee coloured, we will start hating on religious lines or which country club we go to or political party or age or height or weight or tattoos or whether they like a beer etc etc

There's no hope, once racism is conquered we will move on to something else
This is totally true. I've witnessed this, believe it or not, amongst NY Yankees fans. During on of their World Series victory parades (2000, I think), Yankees fans, who aren't used to celebrating anything without being able to jeer at something, decided to start a toilet paper and water bottle war across Broadway, after deciding that the fans on the West side of Broadway were crap fans and the ones on the East side were the best fans, and vice versa. Sociologically speaking, it was interesting. But, hey, who doesn't love throwing toilet paper?