Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Lack of Clothes - again

Lack of Clothes - again

Old Jun 21st 2012, 4:36 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lack of Clothes - again

Ahhh our little shi'te is back.
She brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'trolly-dolly'.
Probably the only monkey ever to be rejected from the research laboratory.....

Last edited by Eva; Jun 21st 2012 at 4:44 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 4:56 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers

you are right there are guys here whose minds are filled with pregidous, but you got to remember that this forum is there homeland, and education is the way forward not confrontation. Also to their credit, those lot are some what milder than the expats back in the eighties and nineties, the Thatcher time, at the time when I used to work in Dubai. Those creatures then had the "we are here to teach the pagans civilization" kind of attitude, the time when the catch phrase "sand niggers" was in circulation. So, yes, still plenty of effort is needed to educate
Pregidous?

Is that actually a word? Hilarious that it is in the same post professing the need to educate us.

This thread has more trolls than middle earth.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lullabelle
Pregidous?

Is that actually a word? Hilarious that it is in the same post professing the need to educate us.

I think you may mean 'proffesing'....
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

It's always the same...when they run out of arguments, they become insulting...predictable and boring. I am waiting for one that actually can keep up without being vulgar and insulting...not holding my breath though.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:15 pm
Banned

desert_dwellers is an unknown quantity at this point

Pregidous?

Oh.. I do apologize if I touched a sensitive nerve when I used the word EDUCATE or EDUCATION !!!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:16 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
And only the one glass of wine...

I CLEARLY need educating
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:19 pm
Perky but sarky

Oh.. I do apologize if I touched a sensitive nerve when I used the word EDUCATE or EDUCATION !!!!!!
No, I just didn't have a clue what you were on about. Prestigious? Prejudice? Predictable?

What are you (predictably) getting at?
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:28 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
Math, aint you got it yet - most of these regular dingbats on here all tend to close in as soon as someone says something one of them doesn't agree with - typical white trash school playground mentality. It's good to read posts like yours and desert dwellers, challenging these d*ckheads and their blatant 'gang up' mentality - i on the other hand enjoy throwing a grenade here and there and then watching these punk arses getting their kickers in a twist . It kills some time And as for normsk or whatever that mofo's name is - he thinks EVERYONE who doesn't agree with him or his half arsed 'friends' on here are trolls....sad ****.
you really are sad excuse for a human being aren't you. i hope i never run into you in real life as it would not end well. as for being a c.nut it takes one to know one...
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ronnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond reputeRonnie Biggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I stopped reading at this point.

You say it's a pathetic level to just insult someone yet you then, immediately address Lullabelle as 'love'....given the context of this whole discussion, you've just tried waving red rags but actually, made yourself look like even more of a fool.
+1

Using the word "love" in a demeaning and patronising fashion as a means to win an argument which is essentially about man's need to control women....
Old Jun 21st 2012, 5:59 pm
Banned

And only the one glass of wine...

I CLEARLY need educating
the literal word that I was on about is prejudice ( overlooked by the stupid spell checker on this site), However, the practicle meaning that I wanted to convey is vivedly demonstrated by this lovely lady in this video (I have put this video on other threads because a picture is worth a thousand words)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI_iO...ture=fvwp&NR=1
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:02 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

the literal word that I was on about is prejudice ( overlooked by the stupid spell checker on this site), However, the practicle meaning that I wanted to convey is vivedly demonstrated by this lovely lady in this video
Wow! Spelling isn't really your strong point. Practical and vividly. Oh and as for the 'stupid' spell checker, think who is the stupid one habibi.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:03 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

If one has to resort to name calling and swearing in a debate, then they have already lost the argument

Disagree by all means, but do so in a more respectful manner.

Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:19 pm
Perky but sarky

the literal word that I was on about is prejudice ( overlooked by the stupid spell checker on this site), However, the practicle meaning that I wanted to convey is vivedly demonstrated by this lovely lady in this video (I have put this video on other threads because a picture is worth a thousand words)

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI_iOIw_EN4&feature=fvwp&NR=1
YouTube? Again? Get out there and live. Talk to people. Don't use YouTube to argue your corner (or as you would say "argyou you're korna")
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

[YouTube? Again? Get out there and live. Talk to people. Don't use YouTube to argue your corner")
That clip raised huge condemnation in the UK and the woman was arrested and jailed for 5 months. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-YouTube.html
"A secretary who hurled racist abuse at fellow passengers on a Tube train while drunk had brought shame to Britain, a judge said yesterday.
Jacqueline Woodhouse, 42, was jailed for 21 weeks for her foul-mouthed tirade. She snarled at shocked commuters seated beside her: ‘I used to live in England and now I live in the United Nations.
At Westminster Magistrates’ Court, the judge also gave Woodhouse an anti-social behaviour order banning her from travelling on the Underground or the Docklands Light Railway while drunk for five years after it emerged that she had been fined for a similar rant on the DLR in 2008.
District Judge Michael Snow said of the video clip capturing her latest outburst: ‘Anyone viewing that would feel a deep sense of shame that our fellow citizens could be subject to such behaviour.’"

(or as you would say "argyou you're korna")
ROFL Would have K'd you put I need to put myself about a bit.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 6:27 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by OleJanx
May I remind you Habibi that before you become stupid enough to start mocking people's spelling that there are hundreds of thousands of anglo-saxons and millions more world wide who are not good at spelling because of dyslexia!! and that includes Albert Einstein who used to say:

"I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like.”,
Assuming, off course, that you have heard of Albert Einstein!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.