State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: SS and the latest ASPC update

Its not Possible (once all SS finished then they will go for CSL.) both have priorities but SS have high priority

If you observe the timelines both SS and CSL getting CO and VISAs it means may be CSL they might have cut of dates but SS cut of date would not be possible (Any time 175 can turned out as SS)
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State Sponsored Applicants - Timeline

Threads merged
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

anjanalakmal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Its not Possible (once all SS finished then they will go for CSL.) both have priorities but SS have high priority

If you observe the timelines both SS and CSL getting CO and VISAs it means may be CSL they might have cut of dates but SS cut of date would not be possible (Any time 175 can turned out as SS)
Hi Shiva,
Is your online tracking system Document checklist shows any updates?
regards
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anjanalakmal
Hi Shiva,
Is your online tracking system Document checklist shows any updates?
regards
Shiva is paper based and he mainly uses the PLE to get his updates
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
Shiva is paper based and he mainly uses the PLE to get his updates
Thanks rodger. Today I received PLE as follows

Dear xx,

Thank you for your e-mail in relation to your visa application under
Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

* I can confirm we have received your uploaded documents.

* Please be advised your medical examinations have been received by the
Health Operations Centre (HOC).

Your case officer is currently awaiting the finalisation of these medical
examinations. When your case officer has received these results they will
contact you if they require additional information/documents to assist in
the processing of your visa application.

* At present your application is undergoing routine processing.
Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to
an application can take some time.

The case officer is following up on the status of your application on a
regular basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You
will be contacted if we require additional information to process your
application.

So I have a CO. Big relief
Old Jun 17th 2009, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

anjanalakmal is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks rodger. Today I received PLE as follows

Dear xx,

Thank you for your e-mail in relation to your visa application under
Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

* I can confirm we have received your uploaded documents.

* Please be advised your medical examinations have been received by the
Health Operations Centre (HOC).

Your case officer is currently awaiting the finalisation of these medical
examinations. When your case officer has received these results they will
contact you if they require additional information/documents to assist in
the processing of your visa application.

* At present your application is undergoing routine processing.
Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to
an application can take some time.

The case officer is following up on the status of your application on a
regular basis to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable. You
will be contacted if we require additional information to process your
application.

So I have a CO. Big relief
Hi shiva,
I haven't done the medicals yet. but sent the PCC on 15th May. I am thinking of doing the medicals also before they ask for it. It might speed up the process. isnt it?

regards,
Anjana.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes. Medicals taking atleast a month to finalise
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:08 pm
Just Joined

The Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant future

glen64..............176 - 04.08
royston59.........475 - 05.08
Sagarlgup......ACT 176 - 15.08.08
Harry_Elaine...QLD 176 - 11.08.2008...Sponsorship granted 06.03.09
VP_Mel.....VIC 176 - (175 20.08.08).....sponsorship granted 06.04.09
flair002.....ACT 176(2nd Feb 2008)...receipted by ACT- 23/03/2009
helloshivahere.......175-09.02.2009 WA SS form Sent to DIAC: 20.05.2009
anjanalakmal 475 lodged 16-10-2008 SA SS granted 29-04-2009, form 1100 sent on 07-05-2009
paulimouse..... ACT 176 lodged 28/05/09, form 1100 sent 03/06/09

Hi all any news guys please update waiting for CO??????
No nothing yet, just an email to say my 1100 was on the system
Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:25 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Booths
No nothing yet, just an email to say my 1100 was on the system
You'll have a CO very soon and shortly after that they'll be asking you for your meds and PCCs. If your application is free of any complications it might be worth your while to get them organised right away.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

The Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant futureThe Booths has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paulry
You'll have a CO very soon and shortly after that they'll be asking you for your meds and PCCs. If your application is free of any complications it might be worth your while to get them organised right away.
Thanks Paulry

Have been thinking about booking them soon but didn't want to rush things in case we are sitting waiting for 6 months or more. Are case officer really assigned that quick? From reading threads on here people are waiting months?

Cheers
Sam
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:43 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Booths
Thanks Paulry

Have been thinking about booking them soon but didn't want to rush things in case we are sitting waiting for 6 months or more. Are case officer really assigned that quick? From reading threads on here people are waiting months?

Cheers
Sam
Hi Sam, For state sponsorship applicants you'll probably get a CO within a couple of weeks. You wont always know that you have a case officer until they ask for something or request you PCCs/meds. That could explain why some are apparently waiting a long time as their documents need to be verified and checks made first and sometimes that can take a while. On the assumption that everything is fine with your application you could be looking at having your visa by the end of summer. Do you have a house to sell, because if you do it might be best to wait until they ask for PCCs, meds etc because selling the house is going to be your main time-consumer.
Old Jun 21st 2009, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

paulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant future

Hi Paul,

My agent advised me the other day that we dont have a CO yet... even tho been changed to processing further. So we await for meds etc to be requested to. Sam and I are on very similar timelines so hopefully we will both hear soon.

Cheers for now
Old Jun 21st 2009, 12:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by paulimouse
Hi Paul,

My agent advised me the other day that we dont have a CO yet... even tho been changed to processing further. So we await for meds etc to be requested to. Sam and I are on very similar timelines so hopefully we will both hear soon.

Cheers for now
I'm not sure if your agent will know that you have a CO until DIAC ask for something. We only found out that we had a CO because I enquired with DIAC if had received the sponsorship forms from ACT and they replied that they had and informed us that a CO was on our case and will be contacting us shortly. A week or so later the meds, etc were requested. Meds are complete. Just waiting to get the PCCs back.

Good luck! It looks like Sam, yourself and I might arrive in Canberra at around the same time. It would be great if we can continue to share notes, etc along the way
Old Jun 21st 2009, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

lkh1980 will become famous soon enough

Hi! I have submitted all the documents except my PCC. Just wonder how long it will takes after one submitted all the documents. Would I be able to get my visa before august?
Old Jun 21st 2009, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by paulry
I'm not sure if your agent will know that you have a CO until DIAC ask for something. We only found out that we had a CO because I enquired with DIAC if had received the sponsorship forms from ACT and they replied that they had and informed us that a CO was on our case and will be contacting us shortly. A week or so later the meds, etc were requested. Meds are complete. Just waiting to get the PCCs back.

Good luck! It looks like Sam, yourself and I might arrive in Canberra at around the same time. It would be great if we can continue to share notes, etc along the way

Thanks again for your info. Think i might get us booked in for the meds. When did you put your visa app in? I hope your right about the CO - fingers crossed anyway. Keep in touch

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.