Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Jun 4th 2007, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Yippeeee, wasnt going to check emails this morning but glad I did. Woo hoo, we have visa granted 1 June.

Cant tell you how chuffed we are.

Good luck to all still waiting.

Joex

CONGRATULATIONS!

Bruce
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:57 pm
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

congratulations

Yippeeee, wasnt going to check emails this morning but glad I did. Woo hoo, we have visa granted 1 June.

Joex
Old Jun 5th 2007, 1:28 am
Forum Regular

BlackPSP will become famous soon enoughBlackPSP will become famous soon enough

Joex

Hi Joex,

Congratulations, happy time to you

Good Luck & Take care
Old Jun 5th 2007, 3:10 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Joex
Thats great news
CONGRATS

kATE
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Cannot believe it its our turn today!

VISA GRANTED

Woke the family up at 5.50 am to the strains of "down under"( I know I love that song) I took them a while to become impressed

Have already sent off the passports before they change their minds.

OMG got to sell the house and be there by 30/09.

Bruce
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:52 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Bruce

I've sent my passports today to. Going open the champers in a min.

Get that house on the market

Joex
Old Jun 5th 2007, 6:59 pm
Super User

aussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really niceaussi110 is just really nice

ohh what a wonderful news

Congratulations Buddy.

Originally Posted by bruce67

VISA GRANTED

Woke the family up at 5.50 am to the strains of "down under"( I know I love that song) I took them a while to become impressed

Bruce
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

VISA GRANTED

Bruce
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Ann
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

BlackPSP will become famous soon enoughBlackPSP will become famous soon enough

VISA GRANTED

Bruce
Hi Bruce,

Congratulatons , Happy day to you

Good Luck & Take care
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

barney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant future

VISA GRANTED

Bruce
Congratulations Bruce and family.

Good Luck with the house sale.

Tracey
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

VISA GRANTED

Bruce
Hi Bruce and family, congratulations! your long wait is over. Good luck for your future lives in australia!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Thanks all, feeling really good today

Bruce
Old Jun 6th 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all

Joex
Congratulations!

We have just realised that getting the visa is the easy part. Getting ready to leave family and friends behind is not so easy - leaving 26th June.

Good luck
Old Jun 6th 2007, 5:55 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h1tvd
Congratulations!

We have just realised that getting the visa is the easy part. Getting ready to leave family and friends behind is not so easy - leaving 26th June.

Good luck
Keep your chin up. All the best for your new life.

Joex
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all

Joex
MANY CONGRATULATIONS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.