Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

You are a star Mrs G. Thank you x
Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really nice

Originally Posted by caleo
Maybe they use them for wall paper? When they sent the request for our RPRF and our medicals - the medical forms had pics on them, so they can't need all 8 photos in a "normal" application.

it would be some sight to see all those photos as the CIC office wallpaper!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

You are a star Mrs G. Thank you x
awwww......shucks

seriously though - we had a couple of photos left over from the immigration app and they worked. you might already have some.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs-G
awwww......shucks

seriously though - we had a couple of photos left over from the immigration app and they worked. you might already have some.
Nope - I am doing this by the book. I am not taking any risks. If anything can go wrong it will!!! We are going to a photographers on saturday and getting them done - even coincides with my hair appt
Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mdunny
it would be some sight to see all those photos as the CIC office wallpaper!
As long as it is just the photos and not my missing medical information!
Old Mar 8th 2011, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

TomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on the recent PPRs everybody.

Still no sing of my fingerprints!

But my visitor visa extension came through so that is a bit of a relief as I have been on implied status since 22nd of January!

Am now eligible to stay as a visitor till September so hopefully its sorted by then.

will continue to sell random things around the house to pay the rent until my PPR comes through
Old Mar 8th 2011, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to all

As long as it is just the photos and not my missing medical information!
Caleo you really do make me laugh!!

We're planning on using leftover imm photos for the PRR too - we measured them and they should work!
Old Mar 8th 2011, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

bob583 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, just like to thank everyone for all the information you have posted on this forum, It has helped me no end......Managed to get my wifes application in the post this morning (after another bout of checking and re-checking)....
Old Mar 8th 2011, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

Originally Posted by bob583
Hi all, just like to thank everyone for all the information you have posted on this forum, It has helped me no end......Managed to get my wifes application in the post this morning (after another bout of checking and re-checking)....
Good luck with your app!

I think I made checking and re-checking a sport when I was doing ours. I eventually had to just say enough and get it in an envelope
Old Mar 8th 2011, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bob583
All the best Bob, hope it all goes quickly for you!
Old Mar 10th 2011, 1:52 pm
New Scotland Girl

alexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nice

Passport request received!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

We were so worried as it was a common-law application and we lived with hosue-mates for the first 8-months. However, today, it was finally approved!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your help! And anyone still waiting I hope it comes through soon!!
Old Mar 10th 2011, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alexisatk

We were so worried as it was a common-law application and we lived with hosue-mates for the first 8-months. However, today, it was finally approved!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your help! And anyone still waiting I hope it comes through soon!!
That is lovely for you! Congratulations. Was it an email, or letter?

I wish they would get a move on with mine
Old Mar 10th 2011, 5:23 pm
Blonde, but not really.

Joolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the roughJoolschweetie is a jewel in the rough

Oh my gosh...congrats! It's great when so many of you are getting good news - makes me feel very hopeful

Long way to go with ours - supposedly they're looking at the sponsorship part today but I won't hold my breath - chuffing Ecas!!

But brilliant news, must be a great relief for you
Old Mar 10th 2011, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congrats!!
Old Mar 10th 2011, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

WindSwept is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello!

Thought I would pop in and say hi! I usually read this thread daily, but have never posted on it before. Congrats to all those whose applications have been successful

I too am currently in the process of applying for my PR through my husband. I have just found out today that my husband has been approved to sponsor me. So now I join you all in the waiting game!

Good luck to everyone and hope your applications are processed quickly!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.