The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

That's good to know as we are FSW1 too and I was thinking that it was only FSW2 that were getting processed. I wish we knew the logic in some getting processed before others - Dave n Ailsa are a case in point.... Which NOC are you?
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
That's good to know as we are FSW1 too and I was thinking that it was only FSW2 that were getting processed. I wish we knew the logic in some getting processed before others - Dave n Ailsa are a case in point.... Which NOC are you?
I know I look at some peoples timelines and they have been waiting years and then we apply and are at this stage already! I mean I am not complaining lol
I just mean its bizarre how some wait a lot longer than others!

yeah I really hope Dave n Ailsa get their med requests soon!

NOC 7312.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cde219
we scared to get too excited in case they have just looked at it and noted it on our application and then we receive bad news or they want extra med tests!

But we follow you trinny and get our passport request soon and we are FSW1

Good luck everyone
I really don't know how it all works - especially the medical bit, but with ours going from med results received on Friday to passport requests today that surely means they have already been looked at your medicals?!

I really expected it to be a few more weeks at least so was really excited this morning - keep checking that email!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

It's very strange. I really don't know what to think and am very worried that we don't even have a plan B. On the other hand, I ahve to try and rationalise and think that the fact I'm waiting for meds after only 6 months is actually quite amazing, I thought the wait for PER would be much longer than it was. I guess I should feel heartened that we have even had correspondence from them in July and take that as a good sign, it's just some days I get so down about it all and worry that it won't even happen. I can deal with the wait, it's the uncertainty that kills me IYKWIM!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trinny
I really don't know how it all works - especially the medical bit, but with ours going from med results received on Friday to passport requests today that surely means they have already been looked at your medicals?!

I really expected it to be a few more weeks at least so was really excited this morning - keep checking that email!
that's what we hoping for trinny that the meds are fine and the results are just added to our status!
I have checked them about 20 times since our ecas was updated haha

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
It's very strange. I really don't know what to think and am very worried that we don't even have a plan B. On the other hand, I ahve to try and rationalise and think that the fact I'm waiting for meds after only 6 months is actually quite amazing, I thought the wait for PER would be much longer than it was. I guess I should feel heartened that we have even had correspondence from them in July and take that as a good sign, it's just some days I get so down about it all and worry that it won't even happen. I can deal with the wait, it's the uncertainty that kills me IYKWIM!
Yeah we the same Jane! and we expected to be thinking about moving to Canada next spring/summer not thinking we could be there before xmas
Old Sep 10th 2012, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cde219
that's what we hoping for trinny that the meds are fine and the results are just added to our status!
I have checked them about 20 times since our ecas was updated haha

Yeah we the same Jane! and we expected to be thinking about moving to Canada next spring/summer not thinking we could be there before xmas
LOL sounds like me - I'm a serial ECAS/email checker!

We can't go until January, for various reasons, but at least we can get across and start house hunting in October half-term, by then we should have COPR
Old Sep 10th 2012, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

We're thinking next Spring but I'm beginning to think it may be a bit optimistic, given that we won't put the house on the market until the meds are in....
Old Sep 10th 2012, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hope you hear soon Jane! if they asked for updated forms, they must be working on your file!
Old Sep 10th 2012, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ontario Bound
Aw bless you all

Feeling better for having a plan of action Have emailed CHC to advise them of the delay (and circumstance) with RPRF.

The letter re: further medical info for 6yo should reach DMP on Monday which will involve a simple letter from GP.

We have another house viewing on Monday. Wish us luck

There may be a glass of prosecco had tonight

Anyway, enough of my moans! How's everyone else bearing up?

OB
Hope everything went ok today with med info and house viewing.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Dave you hear something soon. It must be very demoralising to read of others speedy progress. It WILL be your and Ailsa's turn soon (((hugs))).

Great news trinny!

cde19, I bet yours will be here soon too!

CHC confirmed they received the draft Hurray! Of course i'd already applied for a new one but luckily i was able to cancel it in time

The DMP called to say the sealed envelope contained a request for my DD to see a Paediatric Neurologist. The clearly labelled 'Discharge' report from the Paediatric Consultant isn't enough

I know it'll be fine and as the DMP thought it'll just be a formality but still i'm such a worrywort...

OB
Old Sep 11th 2012, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

How long will it take to see the neurologist? Hopefully not long!
Old Sep 11th 2012, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point

No idea.

We need to find one first

DH has contacted the paediatric consultant who did the discharge report to ask who we can try

Sooner the better though!
Old Sep 11th 2012, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Good luck - hope you get it sorted soon.

Good news about the bank draft though!
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Location: originally from Portchester, Nr Fareham UK now Braeside, nr Arnprior, Ontario and loving it!
Martian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant future

Well we received our passport requests yesterday, very excited! A bit more paperwork, some more photos and copies of our passports! The only worry is that my husbands passport is nearly full up! We haven't wanted to get a new one as its linked to the TWP..... so we will send the copies and hope for the best.....I don't know this process is awful on the nerves!

Hope everyone else hears some more news soon
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Fantastic news Martian75!

I see you are in Arnprior - would you know how long it takes to get to Kanata from there? We are trying to decide where to aim for but don't want to have DH traveling for hours each day to get to work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.