Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jan 6th 2014, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by wannalivemb
Congrats Teh Anomaly. This seems to have happened so quick, not even two months since your MPNP online Applicaiton eh ?

I am new on this forum but have been following this thread for several months now, and all the people sharing information here have been so useful so I just thought I would say a big thank you to every body for that.
Yes. 1 month and 25 days, I think.

Originally Posted by Speedoflight
Congratulations Teh,

Good luck on final step
Thanks Speed!

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Waw, that was quick Congrad. brother
Thanks brother Beno!

Originally Posted by dream2014
That was very fast. Congrats! Where is your location? I am awaiting mine, though said to have been sent (the result as they say), I am yet to get it. I honestly wish there is a way one can track the mail!
We're from the Philippines. Frankly we were surprised and afraid of the contents of the letter. There was no advanced email re the result of online MPNP.

Originally Posted by lizphillips
Congrats!

youre from the Philippines right?
and its your wife who went to morden for the ev

im also from the philippines and planning to do my ev this feb.
can you share ypur experiences in morden and any tips to receive the invitation straight away?
Yes and yes. There are tons of information in this thread, we just backread and took notes. Find Beno and Speedoflight's post re experience coz it was very detailed. Honestly, if you arrive at Manitoba and do the EV, you are already at 75% success rate. Do the interview and answer satisfactorily, you get the invitation 100% of the time. Remember, they also need us as much as we need them.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Teh Anomaly, just now I've crossed on your post last Feb, about Morden
and your timeline in signature is very encouraging!!

cograts on LOA!! hope to follow your footsteps

EDIT: okay, it's almost 4 AM my local time and I need to go to bed now i stopped at may 2013 posts with reading, just when Beno was back from Morden, and Beno, thank you so much for informations!!!!
I'll contiunue tomorrow with reading, just wanted to say thanks, and you guys are very helpful!!

Last edited by La_LuNa; Jan 7th 2014 at 1:47 am.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by La_LuNa

EDIT: okay, it's almost 4 AM my local time and I need to go to bed now i stopped at may 2013 posts with reading, just when Beno was back from Morden, and Beno, thank you so much for informations!!!!
I'll contiunue tomorrow with reading, just wanted to say thanks, and you guys are very helpful!!
Good luck! Just read up, take notes and try to absorb as much information as you can.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello La_Luna which mean the Moon in Spanish

You are welcome and please let us know if you need anything, I did my EV in Morden and I think I am the first one here to get Morden invitation. For me Morden is the best place on the earth ( With all respect to all other cities in Manitoba) Thanks God my wife and I found everything we need for our family and our future, believe me you will LOVE IT , I am desperate to go back again ,

Anyway, If you need anything just let me know I will be more than happy to provide any help.

Best of luck to your Skype interview

Beno
Old Jan 7th 2014, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

I visited Winnipeg for my EV between 12th Dec to 24th December.i had my interview on 20th of December and got my invitation to apply.woohoo.

Many Thanks to Dwight-van man,speed of flight,Beno and all other members of the forum that have been of help.

Congrats to those been nominated.Wishing you all the best in the remaining process.

Last edited by fols; Jan 7th 2014 at 7:58 pm.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Beno, it's Moon also in Italian
thank you so much for everything you already done and gave to this topic; and still so eager to offer help!

so, when you're offering... any advice on skype interview? I feel sooooooo nervous already..
we probably won't be able to visit before july or august, I hope that won't be a problem? It's impossible for us to get free days from work before summer and that worries me a lot; not only they won't like it, waiting for so long for our EV; but we're also soooooo impatient and eager to start the whole process, and this just prolongs the agony... but, what can we do we have shitty jobs and can't afford to lose them

fols, congrats!!!
Old Jan 8th 2014, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I add a quick question, did you guys also receive your file number within the next 48 hours after you submited your mpnp online application ?

It has now been just more that than two days that I submitted it online but still haven't received any file number.. I am wondering if other people were in the same situation ? I saw that Speedoflight got it after 3 days, so maybe I am just being too impatient

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by wannalivemb; Jan 8th 2014 at 10:46 am.
Old Jan 8th 2014, 3:51 pm
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys applying online I have this problem

You must submit a diploma, degree or certificate AND a transcript of courses, for all of the education you completed, both secondary (high) school and post-secondary study.

I upload these docs and have the same issue... can someone help in this issue ?
Old Jan 8th 2014, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

thank you so much for everything you already done and gave to this topic; and still so eager to offer help!

so, when you're offering... any advice on skype interview? I feel sooooooo nervous already..
we probably won't be able to visit before july or august, I hope that won't be a problem? It's impossible for us to get free days from work before summer and that worries me a lot; not only they won't like it, waiting for so long for our EV; but we're also soooooo impatient and eager to start the whole process, and this just prolongs the agony... but, what can we do we have shitty jobs and can't afford to lose them

fols, congrats!!!
Many thanks La_Luna
Old Jan 8th 2014, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iforti
Guys applying online I have this problem

You must submit a diploma, degree or certificate AND a transcript of courses, for all of the education you completed, both secondary (high) school and post-secondary study.

I upload these docs and have the same issue... can someone help in this issue ?
Hi iforti,

I had the same issue, the only thing I did is double make sure that i entered two docs for each education I entered. One type diploma and the other type transcript. For one education degree I did not have diploma, so I uploaded two times the transcript, first time under transcript type and second type under diploma type, to make sure BOTH diploma and transcript types are used even if in my case the doc is uploaded twice.. I hope I am clear and this would help.
Old Jan 8th 2014, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Help please,i am filling MPNP application online,is credit card balances counted as a form of debt for Mpnp purposes?
Old Jan 8th 2014, 7:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fols
Help please,i am filling MPNP application online,is credit card balances counted as a form of debt for Mpnp purposes?
Well, it's a debt, so surely it must count? It's not a problem though, they're just looking to make sure you can support yourself and have enough funds.
Old Jan 8th 2014, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

fols, congrats!!!
Hi the Moon

I know that Italian is similar to Spanish but I did not know that it that much similar so now I can say I speak Italian too just kidding

Anyway, back to business, my advice to you for Skype interview are 1. prepare yourself good which mean, you need to know good about Morden and your live in Morden and why you did choose Morden to live and settle, What are you chances in Morden and you general plan for you and your family if you have one. 2- Tell the truth, the truth, the truth Never lie and if you have any concern or question you can ask during the interview

There is nothing to be nervous about, Mrs. Voth is the most helpful and nicer person I have ever met, I swear she is supper nice and helpful person, you will remember my words when you meet her or talk to her.

If you need any help just let me know I will be more than happy to help, maybe we will be neighbors in the future so I can bother you from time to time and I will tell you, Remember when I helped you in British Expats so now give me some sugar and some rice because I run out of sugar and rice ahahaha just kidding I will ask you for meat because it is more expensive

Best of luck to you
Beno
Old Jan 8th 2014, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fols
hi Fols,

I did mentioned the credit card balances and I attached my 3 last bank statements to show them that I am using my credit card but I pay off the balance at the end of the money (I am using my credit to built my credit history) So I guess it should not be any problem.
Old Jan 8th 2014, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Hi the Moon

I know that Italian is similar to Spanish but I did not know that it that much similar so now I can say I speak Italian too just kidding

Anyway, back to business, my advice to you for Skype interview are 1. prepare yourself good which mean, you need to know good about Morden and your live in Morden and why you did choose Morden to live and settle, What are you chances in Morden and you general plan for you and your family if you have one. 2- Tell the truth, the truth, the truth Never lie and if you have any concern or question you can ask during the interview

There is nothing to be nervous about, Mrs. Voth is the most helpful and nicer person I have ever met, I swear she is supper nice and helpful person, you will remember my words when you meet her or talk to her.

If you need any help just let me know I will be more than happy to help, maybe we will be neighbors in the future so I can bother you from time to time and I will tell you, Remember when I helped you in British Expats so now give me some sugar and some rice because I run out of sugar and rice ahahaha just kidding I will ask you for meat because it is more expensive

Best of luck to you
Beno
oh, well, my biggest concern is EV and the time frame we'll have to schedule it.. It will cost us lots of money, because it's summer season, tickets are expensive and we probably wont know for sure when we'll have time off. shitty jobs but, that's not Morden concern, their concern will be how early we can announce our arrival... and, honestly, I'm afraid we're talking about two weeks in advance
all that sounds pretty unprofessional and unconvincing, I know.. but, there's really nothing we can do abut it except - quit our jobs

I have nothing to lie about, I was honest and already told in my application we see no future here for our family and Morden offers one
I would like to work in daycare and I'll research that (my occupation is regulated so that complicates things), but huseband is willing to work almost anytning. we stated in our application we're willing to be trained
we already researched daycares, schools; tomorrow I'll look for houses for rent..
I'm willing to volounteer with immigration, maybe that will be a plus.
And it's not a lie, I would really love to help them after we land. I'll know first handed how stressful and hard that is..

so.. tomorrow night my time is a big interview...
wish me luck, I'll inform you how it went...

and Beno.. everybody say we Croats have really great cousine. if we'll be neighbours, you won't come over for shugar and rice, you'll come over for whole meal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.