Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Feb 7th 2015, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Namo2014
Thank you for your reply.

So in my case I got my MPNP Nomination and than I received Job offer. I am from the country which require Visa( Workpermit). My question is that do i need workpermit support letter from MPNP to apply workpermit or just nomination and job offer are ok to apply?

BR,

MPNP applicants are nominated only upon receiving an approval letter in their name from the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.

The MPNP approval letter is an official government document. Make copies, for your personal records and for you to submit the letter as a (required) document with your visa application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
Old Feb 7th 2015, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
MPNP applicants are nominated only upon receiving an approval letter in their name from the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.

The MPNP approval letter is an official government document. Make copies, for your personal records and for you to submit the letter as a (required) document with your visa application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
Thank very much for your quick reply.
Old Feb 9th 2015, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Only just seen this, but as per the CIC website your IELTS is valid for 2 years, so you'll need a new one as it expired in August 2014. And you need to submit a police cert with your application.

HTH.

Many Thanks for the reply, christmasoompa
Old Feb 9th 2015, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone been able to confirm the route to permanent residence application,express entry or the old system?can i have 2 applications in through both routes? as express entry is faster.

Thanks
Old Feb 10th 2015, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fols
Anyone been able to confirm the route to permanent residence application,express entry or the old system?can i have 2 applications in through both routes? as express entry is faster.

Thanks
we have to go "the old way".
trust me, I tried everything, contacted CIC and all...

only some nominees will be able to go through EE and that will be stated on their LOAs.
those of us who already obtained our LOAs won't be supported for EE by province.
Old Feb 13th 2015, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Hi seniors,
I am applying work permit after my MPNP Nomination, I have following questions regarding my TRV.
1. For my spouse and son – I need to fill visitor visa form where I have to mention to whom they want to visit. Shell I put my name?
2. What are the possibilities to apply for wife and son together with my WP?

Thank zou
Old Feb 13th 2015, 9:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Namo2014
Hi seniors,
I am applying work permit after my MPNP Nomination, I have following questions regarding my TRV.
1. For my spouse and son – I need to fill visitor visa form where I have to mention to whom they want to visit. Shell I put my name?
2. What are the possibilities to apply for wife and son together with my WP?

Thank zou
Why are you applying for a separate visitor visa for them, why aren't they going as dependants on your TWP app?

Btw, calling us 'seniors' means you're saying we're elderly people - you might want to not use that when you get to Canada!
Old Feb 13th 2015, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Why are you applying for a separate visitor visa for them, why aren't they going as dependants on your TWP app?

Btw, calling us 'seniors' means you're saying we're elderly people - you might want to not use that when you get to Canada!
I am Sorry , I need to use Expert. I am applying online where I have to mentioned category TRV –other visitor for spouse and child. So I need to fill out visitor visa form. I am wrong. Please explain how I apply for WP with family with offer and MPNP nomination.
Thanks
Old Feb 15th 2015, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Lincolnzhu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,Guys, I am a newcomer for the forum. I am quite interested to immigrate to Morden. Unfortunately, my occupation does not fall into their demand list. I wonder to know if I can still try to apply the EV invitation? As in Morden official website, they said the candidates like me (occupation not in demand) can still do a try.

I just start to read this unbelievable long thread, I found Manitobain is quite helpful and warm-hearted to give us some suggestion. Unfortunately, it seems she has long time no see. Anybody can give me some hint?

Morden is just like my hometown, where I spent my whole childhood. I hope my child can have the same childhood. I really hope I can immigrate there successfully.

Thx alot all your guys.
Old Feb 15th 2015, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
we have to go "the old way".
trust me, I tried everything, contacted CIC and all...

only some nominees will be able to go through EE and that will be stated on their LOAs.
those of us who already obtained our LOAs won't be supported for EE by province.

Thanks for getting back on this one,have you put in your application for PR ?
Old Feb 17th 2015, 4:45 pm
Happy in Canada.

Grah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond reputeGrah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lincolnzhu
Hi,Guys, I am a newcomer for the forum. I am quite interested to immigrate to Morden. Unfortunately, my occupation does not fall into their demand list. I wonder to know if I can still try to apply the EV invitation? As in Morden official website, they said the candidates like me (occupation not in demand) can still do a try.

I just start to read this unbelievable long thread, I found Manitobain is quite helpful and warm-hearted to give us some suggestion. Unfortunately, it seems she has long time no see. Anybody can give me some hint?

Morden is just like my hometown, where I spent my whole childhood. I hope my child can have the same childhood. I really hope I can immigrate there successfully.

Thx alot all your guys.
Well it does say on their website :-
In addition to target occupations, we are also seeking applications who:

•Have experience in living in a rural area, with the ability to adapt to culture and climate

•Show genuine intention in living and working in Morden, with no previous connections with other parts of Canada
You have a connection to Morden, if you spent you child hood there then I assume you went to school there and your may have contacts if you look for them. Being a smallish place you might be able to e-mail them and get help for old neighbours.

they say the application is free and that they tell you with-in a month, could you not get a quicker response by filling in the form and covering letters?
Old Feb 18th 2015, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe that even if the spouse and child are listed as dependents on the TWP application, they (including primary applicant) each need to apply for a TRV in addition to the work permit, if they are from a country that needs visa to come to Canada. I might be wrong, but this is how I understood the process
Old Feb 18th 2015, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grah
Well it does say on their website :-

You have a connection to Morden, if you spent you child hood there then I assume you went to school there and your may have contacts if you look for them. Being a smallish place you might be able to e-mail them and get help for old neighbours.

they say the application is free and that they tell you with-in a month, could you not get a quicker response by filling in the form and covering letters?
I think she meant she spent her childhood in a place very similar to Morden

I got the below info from Morden Immigration website (mordenimmigration)
Eligibility

In order to qualify you MUST:

• Be between the ages of 21 and 45
  • Have no other connection to other parts of Canada (e.i. through friends, relatives or previous employment or education)
  • Have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year duration, for which you received a diploma, certificate, or degree
  • At least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years
  • A General IELTS test with a minimum score of 5 in EACH band
  • Have the genuine intention and ability to economically establish and settle in Morden
  • Have settlement funds as required by MPNP ($10,000 for the Principal Applicant and $2,000 for each dependent). This is in addition to any funds needed for exploratory visits expenses.
  • Fall within one of our targeted occupations

Applications will not be considered if they do not meet minimum qualifications.

@Lincolnzhu -To my understanding, if you do not fall within one of the targeted occupations, your application will not be considered because it is one of the Eligibility criteria however, there is no harm in trying since application is free. who knows? they might find you an exceptional candidate and they might get back to you with a request for a Skype interview good luck!

Last edited by MordenDream; Feb 18th 2015 at 6:01 am.
Old Feb 19th 2015, 9:57 am
Just Joined

Hi All,

I need your urgent help. I am still confused about the procedure about my workpermit. I would like to apply under international mobility program, WP.
Those who nominated my MPNP with job offer, Does they have job support letter with the nomination. Did anyone submitted workpermit application with job support letter from MPNP?
My case is I got nomination and then after i received job offer so during my MPNP nomination process, I didnt submited job offer. Now I have MPNP Nomination and job offer. Form 21 feb new rules is coming so I am realy worried and wwant to submit my application before 21 Feb.
Does any one knows about time line who long MPNP will take to issue my job support letter?
Thank you very much in advance for your valuable inputs on this topic.
BR,
Old Feb 20th 2015, 4:22 am
Just Joined

Lincolnzhu is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,Grah. Thanks a lot for your information. I have all ready sent an application to Morden immigration. Hope I can be lucky to be selected.

I spent my childhood in a place similar to Morden. That is why I want to try to apply it. I do not have any connection there. Especially, my occupation is not in their demand list. However, I still want to make a try. Although the chance is slim. My plan to live there is already in my mind~~~~~~~~~buy a house, find a job--any job okay, then let my child to go to school. I enjoy simple life!~~~~~~~~~~~is this like a daydream?

Hi, Dreammorden!Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will make a try definitely. Sure my occupation is absolute a weakness. However, my intention to live there is really genuine~~~~~~~~~~~~hope this can help me alot. Unfortunately, this is hard to be verified

Last edited by christmasoompa; Feb 20th 2015 at 7:03 am. Reason: If you think of something you want to add just after posting you can use the edit button.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.