Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Namo2014
Hi All,

I need your urgent help. I am still confused about the procedure about my workpermit. I would like to apply under international mobility program, WP.
Those who nominated my MPNP with job offer, Does they have job support letter with the nomination. Did anyone submitted workpermit application with job support letter from MPNP?
My case is I got nomination and then after i received job offer so during my MPNP nomination process, I didnt submited job offer. Now I have MPNP Nomination and job offer. Form 21 feb new rules is coming so I am realy worried and wwant to submit my application before 21 Feb.
Does any one knows about time line who long MPNP will take to issue my job support letter?
Thank you very much in advance for your valuable inputs on this topic.
BR,
Hi Namo2014, what is the new rule that's coming on Feb. 21? I'm still waiting for my nomination letter... I also have a job offer but I had submitted it together with my MPNP application. I've emailed MPNP with a question about work permit and they said a Work Permit Support Letter from MPNP will be given to me which I will have to submit with my work permit application. Can you try to e-mail them and let them know that you have a job offer? maybe they can issue a support letter to you.
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fols
Thanks for getting back on this one,have you put in your application for PR ?
yup, my application reached CIO on Dec 1st... no AOR yet...
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MordenDream
Hi Namo2014, what is the new rule that's coming on Feb. 21? I'm still waiting for my nomination letter... I also have a job offer but I had submitted it together with my MPNP application. I've emailed MPNP with a question about work permit and they said a Work Permit Support Letter from MPNP will be given to me which I will have to submit with my work permit application. Can you try to e-mail them and let them know that you have a job offer? maybe they can issue a support letter to you.
International Mobility Program - I think If we want to go on WP after nomination we need to apply under International Mobility Program so from 21 Feb Employer has to pay some fees to hire foreign employee and need to fill IMM5802E form for employee. Please check on CIC Web site. Yes I emailed them, waiting for response.

Thanks,
Old Feb 22nd 2015, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

International Mobility Program - I think If we want to go on WP after nomination we need to apply under International Mobility Program so from 21 Feb Employer has to pay some fees to hire foreign employee and need to fill IMM5802E form for employee. Please check on CIC Web site. Yes I emailed them, waiting for response.

Thanks,
I have an information that those of us who will obtain WP based on our nomination WILL NOT NEED TO SATISFY NEW RULES. Info came from MPNP officer. that is, of course, for main applicant. spouse will have to pay additional 100 CAD for OWP.

but please, check and confirm this information! it's not first handed (I haven't spoken to MPNP personally..)

Last edited by La_LuNa; Feb 22nd 2015 at 6:24 pm.
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
I have an information that those of us who will obtain WP based on our nomination WILL NOT NEED TO SATISFY NEW RULES. Info came from MPNP officer. that is, of course, for main applicant. spouse will have to pay additional 100 CAD for OWP.

but please, check and confirm this information! it's not first handed (I haven't spoken to MPNP personally..)
that's great to hear La_Luna! I will email MPNP and will ask regarding this too. It will be much easier for us if this is true have you also obtained a job offer and applied for work permit too?

Thanks for sharing the info you have.
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Thanks,
Thanks Namo2014. Will research about this but hopefully the info that La_luna shared is true, it will lessen our worries about the WP.
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

that's great to hear La_Luna! I will email MPNP and will ask regarding this too. It will be much easier for us if this is true have you also obtained a job offer and applied for work permit too?

Thanks for sharing the info you have.
nope, no job offer yet and I don't even need TRV, I can obtain WP on POE
My VO prolonged timeline for PNP PR applications on 25 months (and they really ARE slow, when the timeline said 19 months, it really was 19 months or more)
I've tried for EE only to find out from MPNP we're NOT supported for it, and now this with additional troubles for WP?!
so, this year started really awful for me.. the only light at the end of a tunnel is the fact that CIC finally started to send AORs, so I hope I'll get mine in early April, so we can start counting 25 months
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

My VO prolonged timeline for PNP PR applications on 25 months (and they really ARE slow, when the timeline said 19 months, it really was 19 months or more)
I've tried for EE only to find out from MPNP we're NOT supported for it, and now this with additional troubles for WP?!
so, this year started really awful for me.. the only light at the end of a tunnel is the fact that CIC finally started to send AORs, so I hope I'll get mine in early April, so we can start counting 25 months

hi La_LuNa

sorry to hear about your VO long time process, I have the same problem here as my processing time in Sydney, Australia for PNP PR has changed from 13 months to 28 months . it's really frustrate in my plan at all.
Can you tell me how long do we need to wait for AOR since we send the application to CIC? as I sent my application with the online payment receipt to them on the 29th of January but still haven't got any infor from them yet.
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on the LOA Hutada! When did you submit your MPNP application? Just wanted to get an idea of how long it usually takes to receive the LOA thank you!
Hi MordenDream,
sorry I just got your message now, it took exactly 3 months for me to get the LOA since I submitted the MPNP application and I think your LOA will come to you in the near future. Good luck
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Sad to hear about the prolonged timeline for your PR application I'm still waiting for my nomination, been almost 3 months and status is still "assessment pending" I'm getting more tensed by the day! From where I am, WP application takes approximately 10 months according to CIC and with the new rule for WP without LMIA, it may take more than a year since employer needs to send the necessary info about the company and pay the fees before I could apply for WP hope you get a job offer soon to speed up your immigration process!
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hutada
Hi MordenDream,
sorry I just got your message now, it took exactly 3 months for me to get the LOA since I submitted the MPNP application and I think your LOA will come to you in the near future. Good luck
Hi Hutada! It's been almost 3 months for me and it's still assessment pending thanks for your reply and I'm really hoping to receive it this coming March (fingers crossed!)
Old Feb 23rd 2015, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Lincolnzhu is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,Dreammorden, Don't worry about too much. It is just a waiting game. It must come anyway~~~~~~~~~~Take it easy~
Old Feb 24th 2015, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lincolnzhu
HI,Dreammorden, Don't worry about too much. It is just a waiting game. It must come anyway~~~~~~~~~~Take it easy~
Thanks Lincolnzhu
Old Mar 1st 2015, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Hi All,

I need your urgent help. I am still confused about the procedure about my workpermit. I would like to apply under international mobility program, WP.
Those who nominated my MPNP with job offer, Does they have job support letter with the nomination. Did anyone submitted workpermit application with job support letter from MPNP?
My case is I got nomination and then after i received job offer so during my MPNP nomination process, I didnt submited job offer. Now I have MPNP Nomination and job offer. Form 21 feb new rules is coming so I am realy worried and wwant to submit my application before 21 Feb.
Does any one knows about time line who long MPNP will take to issue my job support letter?
Thank you very much in advance for your valuable inputs on this topic.
BR,
Hi Namo, were you able to submit your work permit application before the 21st Feb?
Old Mar 1st 2015, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Namo, were you able to submit your work permit application before the 21st Feb?
No I just Got workpermit Support letter and Now my employer needs to Pay employment compliance fees. So I was not able to submit my file Before 21 Feb Unfortunately.

All Who Having job offer and applying for Work permit after 21 Feb, they follow under new rules of employment compliance fees. So I am Still waiting for this...

What about you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.