Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jan 14th 2014, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Atelman
Teh Anomaly, my congratulation on your LOA! Wish you success in Federal application!
Thank you Atelman! I just sent our application package yesterday.
Old Jan 15th 2014, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Atelman is an unknown quantity at this point

Good news! I've sent my package to Sydney two weeks ago as well.
Old Jan 17th 2014, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

beltza is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I received my AOR from CIO Nova Scotia (16 Jan.)
Old Jan 17th 2014, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beltza
Hi,
Congrats! When did you send your papers?
Old Jan 17th 2014, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

beltza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly
Congrats! When did you send your papers?
Thanks Teh Anomaly,
My doc. received by CIO on Nov 29 and AOR Jan. 16, nd waiting for MR.
Old Jan 18th 2014, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

congrats!!
from where I stand, that's such an accomplishment...

..i'm still waiting for their comitee to decide will they call us on EV or not

we don't have anyone on this therad who actually already landed in Morden with PR, do we? such a shame... it would be grat to have those experiences....
Old Jan 18th 2014, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations beltza

Good luck on your medical request

Let us know
Good news makes us all feel happy...

Speedoflight

Originally Posted by beltza
Hi,
Old Jan 19th 2014, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Congrats Beltza, another step forward

Did your AOR arrive in the regular mail or email?
Old Jan 19th 2014, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

mtbiker is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought they're not currently accepting EV requests, then why is it that you're receiving replies from them?

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ratory-visits/
Old Jan 19th 2014, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mtbiker
I thought they're not currently accepting EV requests, then why is it that you're receiving replies from them?

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...ratory-visits/
Already in the system...
Old Jan 20th 2014, 12:14 am
Just Joined

So you mean those who receive an invitation from Manitoba have already forwarded their request prior to the said notice?
Old Jan 20th 2014, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

Are you confusing AOR with EV invitations? The AOR is later in the process.
Old Jan 20th 2014, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mtbiker
So you mean those who receive an invitation from Manitoba have already forwarded their request prior to the said notice?
Yep - the last EV intake was Jan 2013, can't remember the exact date. Basically you had to get a request for an EV invite emailed in, if they accepted your request they sent out a form to complete in order to be granted an EV, if they accepted what you said on the form. But they system was pretty much overwhelmed and they closed it to new requests a few weeks after it opened, so the people that have been going over for their EV's throughout 2013 were generally the ones that were lucky enough to get everything submitted and accepted within the very small window of time that the scheme was open. What most of the guys are talking about now is the further application stages after a successful EV (if you pass the interview during the EV, you get an Invitiation To Apply, you then submit a full online MPNP application, if this is accepted you get a Letter of Acceptance, this then lets you submit a federal application to get your visa, which requires medicals and police checks.)
Old Jan 20th 2014, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

hi everybody
how are you?

I've just read interesting question on another forum..
Is EV compulsory? I mean, did you ever hear of someone who got their MNPN nomination (Morden driven initiative) based only on skype interview??

if so, what was the key?

it would be awsome if sth like that happened before somehow, I've got the impression EV is compulsory, and already started to dread hoooooow loooong it would be for me to land on a visit. That's my luck, eh, I come form a country that doesn't have TRV, but nevertheless i can't just land whenever I wan't 'cause I can't get free days form work before summer

Last edited by La_LuNa; Jan 20th 2014 at 11:53 am.
Old Jan 20th 2014, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Boogler
Hey,

Are you confusing AOR with EV invitations? The AOR is later in the process.
Nope. I was talking about the EV invitation we may receive after we send our application.

I sent mine in April 2012 and received reply in Aug 2012 stating that the resources are no longer available for 2012. They encouraged me to monitor their website again in 2013, which I did but I think their status has been the same.

Upon reading other fellow forumers, I noticed that some applications have been done in 2013 yet they were able to get an invitation from them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.