Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:00 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
I know what you mean - i am now of to see what else i can get rid of out of the way - gonna just be an empty shell at this rate
Oooo..sympathise....ours still on market
got one tomorrow and another next day...sick of getting the hoover out!
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by daunted
I know what you mean - i am now of to see what else i can get rid of out of the way - gonna just be an empty shell at this rate
ive got boxes in me shed for a car boot, but everytime i can do one its raining:curse:
trip down to the tip i can see happening next week
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

monmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura aboutmonmar has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sarab40
Oooo..sympathise....ours still on market
got one tomorrow and another next day...sick of getting the hoover out!
at least your getting some, i think my EA gone on holiday and not told anyone
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:07 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monmar
at least your getting some, i think my EA gone on holiday and not told anyone

yes, but I just think they are "sightseers" from the same village..nosey neighbours!!
We've just changed EA after 3 months..
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sarab40
yes, but I just think they are "sightseers" from the same village..nosey neighbours!!
We've just changed EA after 3 months..
we had a couple whos mom lived down the road
time wasters , they could see what it looked like on the internet sight, dont they think weve got anything else to do with our time, except shove things in cuboards and under beds
in fact i think lees still under the bed
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:19 pm
sarab40

in fact i think lees still under the bed [/QUOTE]

Old Aug 21st 2007, 6:26 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

well................we havent got a buyer yet either god this has been going on forever seriously. havent had a viewing for weeks and the ones we have had loved the house but lacking 4th bed!. so think we're now gonna start palnning permission for extension. we certainly dont make things easy on ourselves.
so the plan is to get permission, steve to build extension, sell for lots of dosh and be in aus by 16th dec cos this is when we have to validate by! think this whole process has scrambled my brain but i live in hope.
good luck to all those trying to sell

x
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by monmar
ive got boxes in me shed for a car boot, but everytime i can do one its raining:curse:
trip down to the tip i can see happening next week
:curse: we been packing the car up every saturday night for weeks now ready to get early start for car boot the next morning only to wake up to pouring rain!
This weekend is gonna be dry and sunny (or so they say!) Only problem is that i have de cluttered so much i now dont have enough boot for my car!! anyone got a lorry i can borrow ??
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

havent had a viewing for weeks and the ones we have had loved the house but lacking 4th bed!.
Why view a 3 bedroom house in the first place if they want 4 beds:curse:

This whole house selling process is a nightmare, timewasters, no shows or pain in the arses:curse:

x
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:19 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louise
Why view a 3 bedroom house in the first place if they want 4 beds:curse:

This whole house selling process is a nightmare, timewasters, no shows or pain in the arses:curse:

x
i know, but got in details about possible planning for 4th bed, but whats the point in looking if you dont want to do ext:curse:
Old Aug 21st 2007, 8:23 pm
Account Closed

louise is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i know, but got in details about possible planning for 4th bed, but whats the point in looking if you dont want to do ext:curse:
Totally agree, the hell out of me

It'll be worth it in the end, that's my mantra
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

I have the same problem with the car boot sale/ rain thing... only I fly on Sunday so I pretty much fiigure that no matter how nice the weather I wont be carbooting then...

My house is now on the market! not the lowest % fee, but a bloke I think I can work with... I told him I'm hard work... don't suffer fools and can be a total bitch and he said he thought we would get along fine!

Carpet fitter came this morning, fitted carpet and left .... with a sodding great cut in the middle of it... phoned the shop, they are sending them back tomorrow to refit...

had run in with M&S over AUS$ (or lack of them... the Lush forum is down in spite of promises to be back and then Debenhams cocked up my fat pants order again...

but at least the house is on the market now...
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by eddie007
I have the same problem with the car boot sale/ rain thing... only I fly on Sunday so I pretty much fiigure that no matter how nice the weather I wont be carbooting then...

My house is now on the market! not the lowest % fee, but a bloke I think I can work with... I told him I'm hard work... don't suffer fools and can be a total bitch and he said he thought we would get along fine!

Carpet fitter came this morning, fitted carpet and left .... with a sodding great cut in the middle of it... phoned the shop, they are sending them back tomorrow to refit...

had run in with M&S over AUS$ (or lack of them... the Lush forum is down in spite of promises to be back and then Debenhams cocked up my fat pants order again...

but at least the house is on the market now...

get ready for the flurry of people.....its like noahs ark out my front door they arriving two by two
problem is theres a wait of three weeks between each arrival
maybe they are getting lost
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weve got a viewing tomorrow evening

viewers not on the market yet, but heho, a viewer is better than no viewer
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

had the ex EA phone this morning to re offer the offer I rejected yesterday...

I confirmed that I had rejected that offer... And now he has just phoned back to confirm he had NOT spoken to the chap who made the offer yesterday today but the offer still stands and I reconfirmed I will not be accepting that offer.

He then asked what offer I would accept to which I replied an offer of the full asking price thank you.

He said that he was getting the feeling that I didn't want to sell through them ... I said I would be happy to talk to him again if the offerer yesterday increases the offer to the full asking price.

He said the offer made yesterday and twice today whioch I have now rejected THREE times was an offer from a cash buyer... I said that was very nice for the buyer to have cash, but really it is of no concern to me how they arrange to fund the purchase of a house. If they want to buy the house..... they should they be putting in an offer which I accept.

Anyone follow that? Does it make sense?

AM I missing the point here? wasn't the estate agent meant to be working for me?

Why is MY (ex) EA phoning ME and trying to sell ME a below market value offer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.