Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:22 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Official...I'm a Celeb is finally here!!!!!

Originally Posted by glittababe
Scaryokee! Maintaining a singing note whilst being bombarded with insects???? what the????? I'll be a good one for Costa to do me thinks X
Yep sounds like definitely one to watch

had to laugh at the possum in the jail with the girls, all Sheree's shrieking and they never even knew it was there
Old Nov 26th 2005, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by possoms
Yep sounds like definitely one to watch

had to laugh at the possum in the jail with the girls, all Sheree's shrieking and they never even knew it was there
LOOKED LIKE A CAT TO ME
Old Nov 26th 2005, 11:32 pm
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

HMMMM! Interesting. Well, I'm working on the show just now. I was working with Mr Burrell on the Burrell Goes Back Show, and I can uncategorically state he is one of the sweetest most genuine people I have worked with. He is genuinly scared of these things in the jungle and and although perhaps exagerates his fear - o.k......and is a little over dramatic, he is just lovely and teddy bear like! I have not read all this thread, but....it is filmed in Muwullumba (can't remember spelling sorry) just over the Gold Coast border in NSW. It finishes a week on Tuesday and 1st eviction is Monday.
Right gotta go - I'm working on "Coming Out" now, the doc that films evictees as they leave the jungle and stay in Versace.
Bye!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:31 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently the Thatch is 7-2 to win, second best to Sid Owen. What exactly has Owen done while he's been in there????
I loved the fact that he thought he may have weed on the floor in his sleep,convincing himself that he had and then admitting to bed wetting at 7/8 on tv......class
Gillian

PS still want the Thatch to win

Last edited by sme; Nov 27th 2005 at 8:32 am. Reason: typo
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:40 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I see Gilly's having a bitch now.

Moaning because she can't command the attention of the camp because she's being suppressed by stronger personalities. Does she not realise no-one's interested in her because she's got even less interesting things to say than Cannon and Ball - and that's saying something.

Do people really still pay to go and see their act :scared:

I'm glad they ignored her over the choc and bubbly. If I'd been deprived of choc and bubbly for a week I wouldn't care about eating them together either.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
I see Gilly's having a bitch now.

Moaning because she can't command the attention of the camp because she's being suppressed by stronger personalities. Does she not realise no-one's interested in her because she's got even less interesting things to say than Cannon and Ball - and that's saying something.

Do people really still pay to go and see their act :scared:

I'm glad they ignored her over the choc and bubbly. If I'd been deprived of choc and bubbly for a week I wouldn't care about eating them together either.

Not sure I could last a whole week with no choco! Did you hear Gilly's comments about aussie choc? She muttered how it was a rather bad version of the British Milkyway bars!!! Good God woman what do you want???? She should be grateful for what they give her! In fact if it was that bad, give her share to someone else!

Felt sorry for Sheree in the jungle jail. If they'd only seen the possom in the background! So funny!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
LOOKED LIKE A CAT TO ME
no it was a lovely lickle Possum
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

no it was a lovely lickle Possum

Shame on you Antony Costa!!!!!! He bailed out cos he thought the cast of South Pacific were going to fall on him? tut tut boy, you won't be going far. Loved the impression of the beegees, the cockroaches didn't seem that impressed!
Old Nov 27th 2005, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shame on you Antony Costa!!!!!! He bailed out cos he thought the cast of South Pacific were going to fall on him? tut tut boy, you won't be going far. Loved the impression of the beegees, the cockroaches didn't seem that impressed!
Tommy Cannons the first one out. He looked gutted. I thought the 'orange one' was going to get the boot!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.a...5E1702,00.html

I wonder if she was trying to tackle a crocodile??

WW
Old Nov 28th 2005, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.a...5E1702,00.html

I wonder if she was trying to tackle a crocodile??

WW
Oh its her shoulder then? on This Morning they said she had cracked a rib??? that'll be her out of the comp then!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh its her shoulder then? on This Morning they said she had cracked a rib??? that'll be her out of the comp then!
I have to say they were brave, I wouldn't jump out of a perfectly good helicoptor. Wonder if she'll sue???? Gilly's out, she was quite irritating towards the end. Thatcher still to win!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:28 am
Account Closed

I have to say they were brave, I wouldn't jump out of a perfectly good helicoptor. Wonder if she'll sue???? Gilly's out, she was quite irritating towards the end. Thatcher still to win!
Thought that was a brilliant trial. I would love to have done that one myself.

I'm glad Gilly's out too. That voice :scared: And did you hear her when Princess Paul Burrell sent the cream tea in she said 'the cream's a bit rancid' Well you don't say Gilly. It's been in a metal chest in 30 degreee plus heat woman. She still scoffed it down though.

I'm getting fed up of the Z listers pretending to want the vote to stay in when really they are all completely desparate to go to The Versace.

Costa to go tonight - know wot I mean
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:39 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Kimberly has just left as well
Old Nov 29th 2005, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by seang
Kimberly has just left as well

Headline in The Sun today was that "Kimberley fears she has been crippled".

Haven't read the story but didn't she just break a rib? Or is it worse now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.