Nasty Cat

Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:27 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
good on ya mate.

it does not bother me what anybody thinks of me, if you do not like me then that is fine but i will say what i mean and pull no punches, i hate the PC and tree hugging types you are right but this does not mean i am not a good person.

you kill foxes, i kill cats.
don`t want these in my garden or the cats http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3163574.stm
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:32 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nasty Cat

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Larissa
Just an addition to your query, a friend of mine almost 2 years ago was bitten on her hand by a "nasty" cat, within 24 hours it had gone infected, 2 weeks later she was in a hospital bed on a drip, 6 months after that the first finger on her right hand was amputated. She now has a useless hand, on so many painkillers its unreal and all because she wanted to help a cat in her garden that looked ill.
After that happened I would never touch a cat ever again if I didn't know it. It just shows how nasty the little furries can be.
Needless to say she now has 2 pet cats!!!!!!! mad I know, but at least she had the assurance that the nasty cat was put down as soon as the nice rspca man saw her hand.
Personally I wouldn't trust it with anyone, yes I do have a cat myself but also like the use of both of my hands.
Jenny
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:48 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Hi all
Seeing as I now consult expats before making any major decisions, I thought I'd run this one past you all...
We have a particularly nasty cat, who we're not taking to Aus as she's had melanoma (spent £200 getting her ears removed!!!!) and the vet has advised against taking her. (We don't really like her anyway and have a much nicer cat who is lovely.) Today, she scratched our little 91/2 month old bubba, right across his face, narrowly missing his eye by about a millimetre. Yesterday, she tried the same and caught his cheek. She also got close to his eye a couple of weeks ago, but we thought we'd give her another chance. Hubby is now ranting and ravong about getting rid of her now, rather than waiting to go to Aus. What would you do? What are animal shelters like? I'm umming and arring because I was counting on having the time to get her a good home, but she is a total psycho.... Anyone want a free puddy cat? (with no ears?)
Larissa
Hubbys working at home today so my attempts to logon may be twarted!!!
im a lover of animals with the exception of CATS, kill the likkle bassard !!!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:55 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Don't YOU start!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 9:57 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by downunderpom
Don't YOU start!!!!

cmon wot hav cats ever dun for us ?????
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:08 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

You are a windup!

If you really want an answer to this question, ask the millions of people who have cats as companions, and ask them if they'd cheerfully do without their furry friends.

But be prepared to have you head ripped off!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:10 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

oi you have`nt lived till you`ve stepped into the garden barefooted and had cat shit between your toes strange i don`t own a cat
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Moonstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Apart from Downunderpom I don't suppose any of you would like to sponsor me on a RSPCA Dog walk which is for all all animals needing help? Only kidding.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:13 am
Banned

Originally posted by downunderpom
You are a windup!

If you really want an answer to this question, ask the millions of people who have cats as companions, and ask them if they'd cheerfully do without their furry friends.

But be prepared to have you head ripped off!

OK 1 QUESTION !!!!!!!

HOW MANY PPL WHO OWN CATS SPEND QLTY TIME WITH THEIR CATS???

Im a dog man , dogs are loyal, affectionate, they come and greet you, they piss on ya paper by accident, you can introduce em to mates, you can take em a walk, you can even fall asleep on the buggers and whats more THEY DONT BURY THEIR SHITE !!!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:14 am
Banned

Originally posted by Moonstar
Apart from Downunderpom I don't suppose any of you would like to sponsor me on a RSPCA Dog walk which is for all all animals needing help? Only kidding.

IF ITS WALKING A FEW CATS OFF A CLIFF IM IN !!!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

simbacat is an unknown quantity at this point

OK 1 QUESTION !!!!!!!

Im a dog man , dogs are loyal, affectionate, they come and greet you, they piss on ya paper by accident, you can introduce em to mates, you can take em a walk, you can even fall asleep on the buggers and whats more THEY DONT BURY THEIR SHITE !!!
I do my cat spends a lot of quality time with me. She is loyal, affectionate and knows when it is 5pm and Mr. Simbacat comes through the door from work.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:18 am
I like kittens.

OK 1 QUESTION !!!!!!!

Most of them.

Dogs are man's best friend. Diamonds are a girl's best friends. Looks like you got done up like a kipper, my son!

And yes, dog's don't bury their shit - they leave it in great steaming piles for people to walk in. Or, you have to pick it up and put it in a doggy poop bin. What are you - a dog's best friend or it's shit-picker-upper? Either that or they turn around and eat their (or other dog's) shit!

Give me cats, any day!

BTW, sorry boys - can't play any more - gotta go do some work.
Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:18 am
WBB

Originally posted by simbacat
I do my cat spends a lot of quality time with me. She is loyal, affectionate and knows when it is 5pm and Mr. Simbacat comes through the door from work.
excuse me, but how is a cat loyal?

just curious.

Old Feb 1st 2004, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Moonstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB
excuse me, but how is a cat loyal?

just curious.

A Cat goes out and walks itself of it's own free will and decides to come back to you if you treat it right, can't say the same as a dog if they get out of the garden/ house by accident and left to wander off they don't come back you bloody well have to go and pick them up from the Dog Warden and pay £90 for overnight accommodation as they won't let you take your dog home the same day!!!!! Sorry this has just happened to us!!!
Old Feb 1st 2004, 11:04 am
Banned

Originally posted by simbacat

YER RITE !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.