Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Old Jun 10th 2006, 2:44 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here and Loving it...... Lace xxx

Originally Posted by lacey21
Cheers steve missed ya mate.

Hope to catch up soon though having a pint or six lol

xxxxxx

Has it sunk in yet?

I still cant believe you are there. Did you find broadband more expensive than in the UK? We cant even get it round our area with NTL.
Old Jun 10th 2006, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi babe, no it cheaper than the UK.

It hasn't sunk in yet hun. Rockingham is not everyones dream but it will do for now I can tell you. Better than Manchetser anyway lol.

Haing a great time here. Met loads of nice new people and loads of ex pats. Anne4terry is lovely and has helped me loads of times.

x
Old Jun 10th 2006, 2:59 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!

I am back on line, I can't believe it. Sorry guys, thanks Cath for putting my stuff online(she the best mate). God guys this is has been a killer. I was on Dial up at my sisters and it wasn't very fast Infact it kept on crashing on me so I am back with Broadband which I have to say has just taken me two weeks to get. I think it was sent by carrier pigeon lol.

Ok guys I will ring you wavy I promise, err can I just say Anne4Terry has been a fantastic help whilst I have been in Perth and she organising a coffee morning next Wed at 11 at Rockingham foreshore for anyone who wants to go. Thanks Anne for all your Support.

Perth is fantastic, it is bloody cold on night though get your blankets and stuff out Gina lol. Hi Mrs JFW will ring in a bit love.

I will write some more in a bit just got to get to grips with this Internet connection lol lol

Speak to you in a bit guys

big fat ones Lace xx xxxx

Lacey!!!!

Good to see you around again, glad you are enjoying Perth, hopefully it will have warmed up a bit by September which is when we hope to arrive!

Take care love

Shirley x
Old Jun 10th 2006, 3:21 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi babe, no it cheaper than the UK.

It hasn't sunk in yet hun. Rockingham is not everyones dream but it will do for now I can tell you. Better than Manchetser anyway lol.

Haing a great time here. Met loads of nice new people and loads of ex pats. Anne4terry is lovely and has helped me loads of times.

x
Good to see you getting organised Lacey. Send my best to Anne4Terry. Lokoing forward to hearing all about your first few weeks.

Gill
Old Jun 10th 2006, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey cheers for that Gill thanks love.

Shirley if you need anything like a house a car a place to stay just ask. Anne and I are great mates now so we can always help out where ever we can hun and there are loads more people here if you want a hand

can't wait to see you, congrats love

Lace xxxx
Old Jun 10th 2006, 4:26 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey cheers for that Gill thanks love.

Shirley if you need anything like a house a car a place to stay just ask. Anne and I are great mates now so we can always help out where ever we can hun and there are loads more people here if you want a hand

can't wait to see you, congrats love

Lace xxxx

Thanks Lace, defo have to meet up, will remember the advice re you and Anne. How is she doing? Pity she's not on here anymore.

Continue having a fab time

Love shirley x
Old Jun 10th 2006, 4:30 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Good to hear from you Lace. I guess the 2 weeks wait for broadband is aussie time!!

Fiona
Old Jun 10th 2006, 4:32 pm
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

good to hear from you Lace, where are you hoping to settle, do you know yet?

twos weeks and i will be on my way
Old Jun 10th 2006, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dawn can't wait to meet you. I am in Rickingham for the foreseeable future as my other half is still trying to sell our house in the UK. So come on over, enjoy the flight gorl.
Shirl come on down for a coffee too

Fi, I don't know if that is the wait or not but it was deffo mine. I was gutted lol.

on now though and feeling loads better.

Anne is a star so is Kris

Hugs guys hope to see you soon and Dawn there are loads of jobs here and I mean loads lace xxxx
Old Jun 10th 2006, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh Lace, hope you and Anne will still be having coffee mornings when we arrive on August 31st. We'll be staying for three weeks in Merriwa but I'm sure I could travel down. We're looking to live in Yanchep or Wanneroo or Pinjarra or Australind so will be doing a little bit of driving !
Old Jun 10th 2006, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol ohippy, sure we'll have coffee mornings where ever you end up lol

l x
Old Jun 10th 2006, 6:26 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

really really nice to have you back

youve been missed
jan xx
Old Jun 10th 2006, 6:50 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Lace,
Glad you're enjoying yourself so far.
Please keep us posted and could you say Hi to Anne and Kris for me please.
Thanks.
Julie. x
Old Jun 10th 2006, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Lacey, great to have you back so soon.
Old Jun 10th 2006, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lace,

Great to see you back online. Hope it's going well.
Say hi to Anne4Terry and kris. I remember them posting last year.

Take care - keep in touch,

L-j

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.