Dieter's for OZ

Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi all

Weekly weigh-in:-

Fri 28th Oct = 10 st 10
Fri 14th Oct = 10 st 8

Result = 2.0 lb gain !!!

Eek, yikes. Not so good. I have not been trying with regards to food lately, and have not been at all well this week so no workouts. I had fully intended to continue doing workouts even though children are home from school. But have gone down with what I thought was only a cold, which seems to have developed into something quite vicious. Very weak, aching and bad head means I am only lasting till the afternoon and then back to bed. Feeling absolutely dreadful and weaker by the day.

I have a fancy dress party on Saturday and still have to make my costume (a nun) to go yet. Was really looking forward to it, but will have to see how I feel I suppose.

Yes, where has everybody gone lately. I do hope this thread doesn't die girls, keep it up even if it is only to report a lapse in the diet. Considering what we are all going through, meaning stress levels, I think we are all doing fantastic.

We have had no more viewers on our house, however the one viewer that we had at beginning of October is still interested but cannot sell their house. We have now had the details through for their property because we have decided that we would like to keep a property in the UK to rent out. However it needs to be a smaller property than we have at present, so things could still happen yet on that 'one' viewer. If this goes ahead, we are looking at a house sale with no chain. Would be brilliant. I am just waiting on some feedback regarding renting out their house.

We should hear anyday now some news on the person interested in buying the busines, we could hit a brick wall yet but I am trying my best to remain optimistic.

My daughter turned 13 in the week, so she has 6 of her friends over tonight for a sleepover. At least they don't need too much attention, just pizza really.

Have a good day
Theresa
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:00 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi all

Weekly weigh-in:-

Fri 28th Oct = 10 st 10
Fri 14th Oct = 10 st 8

Result = 2.0 lb gain !!!

Eek, yikes. Not so good. I have not been trying with regards to food lately, and have not been at all well this week so no workouts. I had fully intended to continue doing workouts even though children are home from school. But have gone down with what I thought was only a cold, which seems to have developed into something quite vicious. Very weak, aching and bad head means I am only lasting till the afternoon and then back to bed. Feeling absolutely dreadful and weaker by the day.

I have a fancy dress party on Saturday and still have to make my costume (a nun) to go yet. Was really looking forward to it, but will have to see how I feel I suppose.

Yes, where has everybody gone lately. I do hope this thread doesn't die girls, keep it up even if it is only to report a lapse in the diet. Considering what we are all going through, meaning stress levels, I think we are all doing fantastic.

We have had no more viewers on our house, however the one viewer that we had at beginning of October is still interested but cannot sell their house. We have now had the details through for their property because we have decided that we would like to keep a property in the UK to rent out. However it needs to be a smaller property than we have at present, so things could still happen yet on that 'one' viewer. If this goes ahead, we are looking at a house sale with no chain. Would be brilliant. I am just waiting on some feedback regarding renting out their house.

We should hear anyday now some news on the person interested in buying the busines, we could hit a brick wall yet but I am trying my best to remain optimistic.

My daughter turned 13 in the week, so she has 6 of her friends over tonight for a sleepover. At least they don't need too much attention, just pizza really.

Have a good day
Theresa
Hope you feel better soon.

Although I've had no appetite at all, I haven't been able to exercise either so I have no idea where my weight will be at the end of it all.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:10 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi all

Theresa
Blimey Theresa that doesn't sound right, you should get yourself to the docs and get checked out. Maybe you've got proper flu - my husband had that once, he's never ill, or when he is he just gets up and keeps going - he's never had a day off sick from work until he got the flu one Christmas and my god it knocked him off his feet. I've seen him throw up in the morning and still just get dressed and go to work without even thinking about taking the day off but he couldn't physically get out of bed when he had the flu, he hardly spoke or ate just lay in bed for about a week with no energy at all, coughing and spluttering all over the place. Very nasty.

Hope you're feeling better soon and you perk up in time for your party.

Kath x
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

ginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond reputeginaf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone, I would love to join!

I am hoping for a bit of motivation, we are off to Sydney in July 2006 so hopefully have enough time to shift a few pounds (or stone more like!). I have 2 children 5 and 20 months so must resist them temptation to pick at their food but christmas and lots of birthdays in our family coming up makes it even more difficult.

Good luck to everyone, this thread is a great idea.

Gina
Old Oct 28th 2005, 9:16 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ginaf
Hi everyone, I would love to join!

I am hoping for a bit of motivation, we are off to Sydney in July 2006 so hopefully have enough time to shift a few pounds (or stone more like!). I have 2 children 5 and 20 months so must resist them temptation to pick at their food but christmas and lots of birthdays in our family coming up makes it even more difficult.

Good luck to everyone, this thread is a great idea.

Gina
Hi Gina, welcome to the dieters thread. Lots of people have done really well on here - I haven't actually started dieting yet as for some reason I can't get moving on it but I like to keep in on the Dieters thread in the hope that one day I'll be able to start posting some weight loss.

I've got a little boy who'll soon be 4 - it's hell resisting his food! He eats mainly the same as us but in the morning he loves cheese on toast or jam on toast or crumpets with butter and it kills me lol

We have lots of birthdays coming up too and Halloween and Bonfire night are too more obstacles. Ah well we can but try eh

Kath x
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:54 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

I haven't posted for a bit cos we went to Germany for 1/2 term. Had a really good time, stayed with my sister in law (who is also my best mate, we have know each for 27 years now :scared: ) and kids, my brother is up in Poland on exercise. Eat a few too many bratwust probably, but never mind. Forgot to take my tape with me , but will start again tomorrow. Have to say before I went I did listen to it and it did seem to be working, I am going back next Tuesday so will have to see what happens.

Theresa, you have not had much luck with your health just lately have you? Your immune system hasn't had much chance to recover so you probably have the flu cos you can't fight it off. I hope you feel better real soon. My son is 13 tomorrow, hubby is taking him to the cinema with a few friends and then out to eat, but we are having cake at home, so I will have to have a bit. Will make sure it is small though.

Gina - welcome to you, and good luck, dieting with kids is flipping hard!!!

A-team - you still not right? I really hope you pick up soon.

Kath - hi put the chocs out of sight, or get someone else to hide them and you'll be ok!!!

Where's Lace gone?

OK, off to tidy up the mess we made emptying the car last night! Already been to the orthodontist with the eldest boy, collected the cats from the cattery, and done 3 loads of washing (all that ironing when it's dry :scared: )

Have a great day all

Shirley
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Here you go ladies and gents if you have anything to say about your dieting habits or your weight gain or weight losses then go for it here.
I have just lost another 1 and a half pounds of flab, I have lose nearly 40 lbs in total (I cut off a leg, bum bum).
Anyone one else dieting for Oz, the medical, the husband or any other reason lets hear about it.

cheers
Lace Sunny manchester where it is dead easy to diet NOT!
And sunny manchester is today (rare).
Yep - now lodging visa, and its certainly an incentive to reinstate that gym membership , both me and hubby.
angela
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I am here guys I am just doing this british ex pats meet for tomorrow with cath so I will be back shortly hugs

Lace xxxxx
Old Oct 28th 2005, 4:15 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Well i must hang my head in shame!!!!! i put on those pounds i lost a few weeks ago, sorry but have been a bit stressed over the last week or two so had drowned my sorrows with a few

The comp has gone up the creek!!! only works when it wants, so sometimes i can get on here, read 1 thread and then it decideds to give up or sometimes i don't even get that far!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting for TRA!!! (please hurry up kindly TRA man who's assessing our file, my nerves can't take much more) especially when every one else seems to be getting their's (feel like we're being left on the shelf)

Can't always check e-mail (cause computer's F###ed)

AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Still will start again, promise!!!!!! well done to all those who have lost and exercised!!!

Need to re-motivate myself!!!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry that I have not been on guys I have been mowed out with this Manchester Meet and stuff. It went great by the way.

Right I have my meds on the 24th Nov and I want to lose half a stone. Any tips that will keep me off the beer or make me not eat cos as soon as you say, yes I have the meds for some reason your body tells you to eat the bloody fridge lol lol

hope everyone is still alive and kicking and doing fab

hugs Lace x
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:51 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Here you go ladies and gents if you have anything to say about your dieting habits or your weight gain or weight losses then go for it here.
I have just lost another 1 and a half pounds of flab, I have lose nearly 40 lbs in total (I cut off a leg, bum bum).
Anyone one else dieting for Oz, the medical, the husband or any other reason lets hear about it.

cheers
Lace Sunny manchester where it is dead easy to diet NOT!
I've lost 4 stones in the last 1.5 year. Not specifically for Oz more for health reason. Also getting married before we emmigrate so I have a size 12 wedding dress to slim into I only need to drop 1 more dress size and I'm there. The real battle will be keeping it off!!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:56 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

I am sorry that I have not been on guys I have been mowed out with this Manchester Meet and stuff. It went great by the way.

Right I have my meds on the 24th Nov and I want to lose half a stone. Any tips that will keep me off the beer or make me not eat cos as soon as you say, yes I have the meds for some reason your body tells you to eat the bloody fridge lol lol

hope everyone is still alive and kicking and doing fab

hugs Lace x
I make huge pots of 0 point soup and snack on it during the day. Make the stock from stock cubes and chuck loads of veg in (not potato's). They tend to need a bit more seasoning and some garlic but due to the water content it also keeps you full for longer.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wow what a woman!!!
Your a star and I am going to send you some karma.

I have tried the soup but it makes me ill, I have tummy ache and everything with it. I have really, really tried this I wish I could do it.

Thank for the info, I will try and make a pan and see how I go

GURGLE!!!
Lace xx
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 3:17 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Girls,
Still at it I see. How are you all? Doing good? Good on yah!
Well we have now been in Brisbane (outskirts) since 10.10.05. Singapore where we stopped for 2 days was amazing. Definitely worth a visit.
We are currently renting a unit on a caravan park that has a nice pool and only a 3 month contract. We have been busy looking at houses etc but there are far too many styles to choose from so we are going to take some more time looking.
We are both working, Andrew as a shop fitter, me as a cleaner until the teaching starts to come in. See I said I would do anything, lol.
Great news at school. The inspectors walked out of the cow who gave me all the crap lesson. Couldn't have hoped for better and apparently the head was given a seeing to by the LEA and inspectors and has been off sick since.
I still have no land line so am using library pc e-mail me if you want
[email protected]

We are loving it here, I hope you are all well.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Girls,
Still at it I see. How are you all? Doing good? Good on yah!
Well we have now been in Brisbane (outskirts) since 10.10.05. Singapore where we stopped for 2 days was amazing. Definitely worth a visit.
We are currently renting a unit on a caravan park that has a nice pool and only a 3 month contract. We have been busy looking at houses etc but there are far too many styles to choose from so we are going to take some more time looking.
We are both working, Andrew as a shop fitter, me as a cleaner until the teaching starts to come in. See I said I would do anything, lol.
Great news at school. The inspectors walked out of the cow who gave me all the crap lesson. Couldn't have hoped for better and apparently the head was given a seeing to by the LEA and inspectors and has been off sick since.
I still have no land line so am using library pc e-mail me if you want
[email protected]

We are loving it here, I hope you are all well.
Love and hugs
Sarah
Sarah - glad to see things are going so well for you and that 'what goes around comes around'. Revenge is sooooo sweet isn't it !!

Heather

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.