Dieter's for OZ

Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Oooooh, Heather you poor thing. Hope you are feeling better now.

Yes, had a good night on Saturday, lots of nibbles and loads of wine. Now I need to repair the damage before my next weigh-in.

Steve is back today at lunchtime, so will collect him from airport, he has had a wonderful time, lying in the sun all day and out boozing on the nights. I'm sure it has done him the world of good just to be away from work. But we have missed him terribly and can't wait to see him.

Right then, must see to the packed lunches, bye for now
Theresa
Seems like we are all on a repair week. Its Monday and back on track day. Have a good week everyone. x
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on guys lets do it, we know we can, Cath and I are making this commitment.

We are losing this week ain't we Cath?

hugs Lace x
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:57 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Welcome to Cath, the more the merrier on here eh?

Nice to see Lace back, 6lbs in 2 weeks, you'll lose that easy.

Nice also to have news of Sarah, glad her house is now sorted, bless her that took sooooo long. Might have to think of putting ours on the market sooner rather than later :scared:

Theresa - glad you had a nice time, sometimes we need a break from routine to make us appreciate stuff eh?

Heather - sorry to hear you are still feeling rough, good job your mate talked you into go back to the docs!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Anne - you're not so much naughty, just a bit mischeivous methinks!

Mel - not sure I want to talk to you cos I am so jealous , seriously though sounds like you are having a fab time, and I can't wait till its my turn.

Last Wednesday I was amazed that I lost weight and said this

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Somehow I managed to lose half a pound, and I promise I will take it as a warning and get back on that wagon.
I can now, hand on heart say, I didn't do as I should have. I have eaten choclate, crisps, cakes, biscuits, drunk alcohol and been very naughty generally.

So today I went to the gym, for the first time in 5 weeks. And I have booked a review on Wednesday so I have to go again.

I have now got to go and finish painting the spare room so we can use it for storing stuff. The new suite arrives on Thursday (yeah right) and I need to empty the living room first. At least it will be another job I can tick of my list as done!

Have a great day all.

Shirley
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lacey21
Come on guys lets do it, we know we can, Cath and I are making this commitment.

We are losing this week ain't we Cath?

hugs Lace x
Hi Lace

I have had a good day. 1 down!! How ya goin??

Anyone else had a good day???
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Cath doin alright so far,
the baths said yes to my proposition so that was alright, we go on Wed afternoon lol

speak to ya in a bit Lace x
Old Sep 27th 2005, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Well, started the week with good intentions but Steve arrived back yesterday, we collected the girls from school and all went swimming. Then to the pub for food. I had steak and chips with diane sauce. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and washed it down with a couple of large glasses of wine. So failed miserably on my first day.

Will try again today girls.

Theresa
Old Sep 27th 2005, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

don't beat your self up though Theresa,
just take one day at a time. I have just brought back loads of wine from my hols and am not drinking a drop until I put the application in. That is 27 days away or so. I have made this promise to myself. I looked at it last night and though arrrr one wont hurt, but I didn't do it cos I would have drank the whole bottle. lol

I have to go to WW tomorrow and I know I have put on. Hey wont have next week though lol
hugs Karma sent to you
lace x
Old Sep 27th 2005, 9:29 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, please can I join?

This thread is huge, I've read a few pages back but started to go cross eyed so thought I'd just ask - so what is we have to do (apart from diet of course!)?

We haven't submitted a visa application yet but are going to soon. I've got loads of weigh to lose though and I don't know what's involved when you have medicals but I'm nowhere near a healthy BMI and am worried I'd fail meds on that. :scared:

So, meds or no meds, I still need to lose weight (lifelong yo-yoer!) and I really need to get cracking

So hello everyone let me in let me in

Katherine xx
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by clippy
Hello, please can I join?

This thread is huge, I've read a few pages back but started to go cross eyed so thought I'd just ask - so what is we have to do (apart from diet of course!)?

We haven't submitted a visa application yet but are going to soon. I've got loads of weigh to lose though and I don't know what's involved when you have medicals but I'm nowhere near a healthy BMI and am worried I'd fail meds on that. :scared:

So, meds or no meds, I still need to lose weight (lifelong yo-yoer!) and I really need to get cracking

So hello everyone let me in let me in

Katherine xx
Hi there Katherine, welcome to the dieters thread. All of us on here are at various stages with visas and some have already made the move to Aus.
What we tend to do is a weekly weigh-in but also chit-chat a lot of the time.

What diet are you doing at the moment?

Theresa
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:11 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Katherine, welcome to the dieters thread. All of us on here are at various stages with visas and some have already made the move to Aus.
What we tend to do is a weekly weigh-in but also chit-chat a lot of the time.

What diet are you doing at the moment?

Theresa
Hello, well I should be doing the Gi diet from ediets but I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks as in 6 weeks I've only lost 3lb and since my husband got his invite for the expo I've been 'nervous' eating and have been scared to get on the scales :scared: Lol.

Anyway, his appointment is on Thursday so hopefully by Friday I'll be able to focus on dieting again!

I've done every diet under the sun, they do work but I've got no willpower so keep falling off the wagon

Does everyone weigh in on the same day?

Katherine
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clippy
Hello, well I should be doing the Gi diet from ediets but I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks as in 6 weeks I've only lost 3lb and since my husband got his invite for the expo I've been 'nervous' eating and have been scared to get on the scales :scared: Lol.

Anyway, his appointment is on Thursday so hopefully by Friday I'll be able to focus on dieting again!

I've done every diet under the sun, they do work but I've got no willpower so keep falling off the wagon

Does everyone weigh in on the same day?

Katherine
No, you pick a day to weigh-in, I do it on a Friday because that gives me a weekend to do what I want and then some time after to do the repairing before next weigh-in. It works for me, anyway! Or rather, it doesn't really because I have not been trying hard enough lately.

I am also with Ediets but am following their standard diet. My year's membership ends in a couple of weeks and I did think about cancelling and trying a different diet. However I showed my sister on the weekend how it works, with weekly weigh-in, meal-plans, shopping list, recipe club and she was quite impressed. In fact I came to the conclusion that Ediets was good in the beginning when I actually stuck to their meals. So I have decided to give it another go, I will probably re-new for 3 months only. Not worth doing longer than that because I don't know how much longer I will be here.

Will send you some diet karma
Theresa
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Katherine. I weigh on a Wednesday, but, for the second week running am to scared to get on the scales !! :scared:

The sickness has now all gone but I've been eating constantly since feeling better - downed a bucket load of toffee popcorn last night ! Will still go to RC tonight and hope that'll put me back on the straight and narrow. Have missed the gym for the last few weeks due to illness so went swimming last night and worked out a new fitness regime which I can stick to now kids are in clubs etc and I have to be a taxi service. Gonna swim Mon, combat Tues, RC Wed, swim Fri and cycle Sunday. Managed 38 lengths last night in the half hour youngest had her swimming lesson so at least I still am a bit fit !!

Just need to diet now
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:20 am

No, you pick a day to weigh-in, I do it on a Friday because that gives me a weekend to do what I want and then some time after to do the repairing before next weigh-in. It works for me, anyway! Or rather, it doesn't really because I have not been trying hard enough lately.

I am also with Ediets but am following their standard diet. My year's membership ends in a couple of weeks and I did think about cancelling and trying a different diet. However I showed my sister on the weekend how it works, with weekly weigh-in, meal-plans, shopping list, recipe club and she was quite impressed. In fact I came to the conclusion that Ediets was good in the beginning when I actually stuck to their meals. So I have decided to give it another go, I will probably re-new for 3 months only. Not worth doing longer than that because I don't know how much longer I will be here.

Will send you some diet karma
Theresa
Ooh I think I'll pick Friday too for my weigh in, at least then I have the whole week to rectify the weekends

Yes I agree, ediets is good. I do like the way it gives you your shopping list and that. I must get cracking with it and actuall follow the menu plan! Thanks for the karma

Thanks for the welcome ohippy - my weigh day should be Wednesday but I've been avoiding it! Well done on all that excercise, I used to do combat and enjoyed it but then gave up I'm going to start the gym I think - I keep saying this but haven't got round to it yet.....
Old Sep 28th 2005, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Welcome Kath,

Ok ladies I am going to WW then I am going swimming will post all the weight I have put on after the holiday after lol lol
hugs Lace x
Old Sep 28th 2005, 11:26 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all

Welcome to Clippy

How is everyone else? I feel I have had a lucky escape, I went and got weighed to find I am the same weight as last week!

I have been to the gym again this morning, so I am doing one thing right. I promise I will sort my eating problem out from today.

Jack Osborne was on Paul O'Grady on Monday, and This Morning yesterday. Did you see him? He looks fabulous, he has lost 5 stones and is so fit now. They were questioning him on why he was doing stuff like climbing big rocks and stuff, one is a famous mile high sheer face rock and he said the guys with him put no pressure on him to do it, but they said "if you want to do it, you will". That made me think about life and stuff and I thought I don't want to be worrying about what I can fit into every morning, or panic if someone invites us out for any reason. I think what I am saying is I haven't wanted to lose weight badly enough up to now. I'm not that sure that I do yet, but I am going to really try this week.

Sorry if that went on a bit, but I needed to put it in words

Anyway, off to shift boxes. The new suite is coming tomoprrow and we need to make some space. This house is small, and getting smaller all the time.

HAve a good day all

Shirley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.