Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Oct 2nd 2005, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

I tell you Mel, it is the best diet I have been on and I can drink on it. I am glad you have found the site, I will be going still when I get over there prob!! Keep up the good work ad all that jazz honey
hugs Lace x
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear. I feel I am letting the side down and need to hide in a corner until fit to diet again

Gained half a pound last week - and that's with spending a day with my head in the loo, otherwise would have been a lot worse. Was good yesterday but blew it today. We went Christmas shopping to Bath - failed at Shakeaway when I had a hot Jamaican ginger cake milkshake then a chicken tikka deli at McD's and then tea was at the Harvester (complete with calorie laden pud). :scared:

I did lose 4 lbs overall in September but after an 11lb gain in August that means I'm still half a stone over and gaining daily. Have kept up exercise and (swim, 2 four mile bike rides, aerobics and a 2 mile power walk) this week but not enough to keep the weight off so will attempt to up the exercise and decrease the food from tomorrow - promise

Have had an Oz desk diary this year to try and keep me focussed on my dreams. Have looked everywhere here for one for 2006 to no avail - can get Russia, France etc but not Oz - anyone got any ideas ?
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 5:44 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy
Oh dear. I feel I am letting the side down and need to hide in a corner until fit to diet again

Gained half a pound last week - and that's with spending a day with my head in the loo, otherwise would have been a lot worse. Was good yesterday but blew it today. We went Christmas shopping to Bath - failed at Shakeaway when I had a hot Jamaican ginger cake milkshake then a chicken tikka deli at McD's and then tea was at the Harvester (complete with calorie laden pud). :scared:

I did lose 4 lbs overall in September but after an 11lb gain in August that means I'm still half a stone over and gaining daily. Have kept up exercise and (swim, 2 four mile bike rides, aerobics and a 2 mile power walk) this week but not enough to keep the weight off so will attempt to up the exercise and decrease the food from tomorrow - promise

Have had an Oz desk diary this year to try and keep me focussed on my dreams. Have looked everywhere here for one for 2006 to no avail - can get Russia, France etc but not Oz - anyone got any ideas ?
Hello Ohippy,
Well done honey for having a blip but carring on with the exercise, IMHO it's probably healthier to exercise and not loose weight than to not exercise and loose weight, does that make sense?
I would offer to get a diary for you and post it but we have just bought our nephew a pressie for his birthday and posted it and the postage was as much as the pressie (snoring koala and book) flipping ridiculous and a shame too cos I would love to send some stuff over for Christmas but weve now decided against it. I have a picture of madonna's body with my head on the fridge and my weight loss/gain graph on the fridge as an incentive (I take them down when people come though ). Anyone else got ant incentive tips, cos apart from looking at myself in the mirror I really need some to keep me on the staight and narrow. Cyber hugs Melx
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I tell you Mel and Heather it is soo hard

When you have you meds looming as well it somehow becomes harder. Your bosy says come on lets eat and your brain is saying yes, no, yes, no

It's awful I have gone to the dogs I have to say. I am still in with a chance however I am fighting tooth and nail lol
lace x
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meljor
Hello Ohippy,
Well done honey for having a blip but carring on with the exercise, IMHO it's probably healthier to exercise and not loose weight than to not exercise and loose weight, does that make sense?
I would offer to get a diary for you and post it but we have just bought our nephew a pressie for his birthday and posted it and the postage was as much as the pressie (snoring koala and book) flipping ridiculous and a shame too cos I would love to send some stuff over for Christmas but weve now decided against it. I have a picture of madonna's body with my head on the fridge and my weight loss/gain graph on the fridge as an incentive (I take them down when people come though ). Anyone else got ant incentive tips, cos apart from looking at myself in the mirror I really need some to keep me on the staight and narrow. Cyber hugs Melx
Thanks for the thought Mel, but I know about the postage - am planning on bringing shed loads of store vouchers with me to Oz for pressies for UK bods.

Good incentive - hubby would p**s himself if I tried the same tho !
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lacey21

When you have you meds looming as well it somehow becomes harder. Your bosy says come on lets eat and your brain is saying yes, no, yes, no

It's awful I have gone to the dogs I have to say. I am still in with a chance however I am fighting tooth and nail lol
lace x
Oh no !! For some reason I thought the weight would drop off as soon as I knew meds were looming as I'd be so motivated. Mind you TRA is in and I'm still not motivated. Working from home today and can't stop eating - should have gone to work instead ! Want chocolate.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:17 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Well its been a long long time since I posted in on this thread, but today I have had my 6 wk check after having baby Suzie and received some great news!

Prior to being pregnant with Jonah I was a healthy weight but during and after that I ballooned up to 127 Kilos. I managed to lose some weight abut then fell pregnant again with Suzie. Well, all through that pregnancy I have eaten very very healthily & exercised, and only gained 12 pounds all the way through.

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, since she was born (7 wks) I have continued with the healthy eating and exercise, and have recently joined a gym for the first time ever. As a result at the 6 wks check this AM I weighed in at 102 Kilos!!!

That is 25 kilos lost already!!!! Woohoo! I must be doing something right!!!!

Okay off to celebrate with a glass of apple juice & some chicken & rice
Old Oct 4th 2005, 2:33 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Well its been a long long time since I posted in on this thread, but today I have had my 6 wk check after having baby Suzie and received some great news!

Prior to being pregnant with Jonah I was a healthy weight but during and after that I ballooned up to 127 Kilos. I managed to lose some weight abut then fell pregnant again with Suzie. Well, all through that pregnancy I have eaten very very healthily & exercised, and only gained 12 pounds all the way through.

Anyhow, to cut a long story short, since she was born (7 wks) I have continued with the healthy eating and exercise, and have recently joined a gym for the first time ever. As a result at the 6 wks check this AM I weighed in at 102 Kilos!!!

Well done Claire
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

That's brilliant, well done Claire, you should be really proud of yourself.

Theresa
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:26 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Claire, I'm so jealous, please pass on any tips, what do you eat did you do any particular diet, how often do you exercise. Yes I know I sound desperate, it's because I am . Karma sent Melx
Old Oct 4th 2005, 3:44 am
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by lacey21

lace x
Lace honey, don't get me started on the injustices of the meds and society in general. I think it's so unfair that people are judged on their BMI and not lifestyle, I'm sure we all know skinny peeps who don't have a healthy lifestyle. Anyway rant over, hope you get a nice doc, when are the dreaded meds due? Love Melx
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Well done Claire - good for you. I keep using the kids as the excuse I'm still large and youngest is 7 :scared: . I go to gym and exercise a lot but eat even more. Where do you get your motivation from ? Send some my way please !
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:41 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:45 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS

Ok now it's time to pull my finger out of my arse (theoretically) and do something about my weight.

Alan gave me a lift to uni on Monday and his motor bike couldn't get over the speed ramps cause i was on the back (honest not a joke) (please don't laugh) Was going to re-join weight-watchers tonight (yes i know i said that back at the start of Sept) but had to do the secondary school visit instead, but am determined now to lose this 2 stone of flab that hangs around my middle, arse, thighs.........god the list goes on.

Please give me karma and support, i know i can do this, just need a kick (a violent one will do) start!!!!!!!!

Sam

(thanks)

Last edited by Sam; Oct 4th 2005 at 9:46 am. Reason: spelling
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alan and sam
CONGRATULATIONS
Thought I recognised the name !!

I was checking out Austimeline for anyone who'd submitted their TRA round about the same time as us and it showed you !!

Wonder who'll get a reply first

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.