Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:48 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by ohippy
Thought I recognised the name !!

I was checking out Austimeline for anyone who'd submitted their TRA round about the same time as us and it showed you !!

Wonder who'll get a reply first

Hopefully both of us together!!!! no sqabbling then!!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:49 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
CONGRATULATIONS

Ok now it's time to pull my finger out of my arse (theoretically) and do something about my weight.

Alan gave me a lift to uni on Monday and his motor bike couldn't get over the speed ramps cause i was on the back (honest not a joke) (please don't laugh) Was going to re-join weight-watchers tonight (yes i know i said that back at the start of Sept) but had to do the secondary school visit instead, but am determined now to lose this 2 stone of flab that hangs around my middle, arse, thighs.........god the list goes on.

Please give me karma and support, i know i can do this, just need a kick (a violent one will do) start!!!!!!!!

Sam

(thanks)
I'm joining weight-watchers tomorrow so we'll have to support each other
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully both of us together!!!! no sqabbling then!!!!!
Got two more stone of flab to lose too - I can feel a competition coming on !! Well, once I've finished this box of chocs anyway
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:04 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Got two more stone of flab to lose too - I can feel a competition coming on !! Well, once I've finished this box of chocs anyway

LOL am soooo with you there, just finished last bottle of wine (my devil) so new strat tomorrow and i promise not to go any where near ASDA!!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL am soooo with you there, just finished last bottle of wine (my devil) so new strat tomorrow and i promise not to go any where near ASDA!!!!!
Oooooh, Asda do a fab pick n mix - and denim jackets apparently too !
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The A Team
I'm joining weight-watchers tomorrow so we'll have to support each other
Why are you down in the dumps ?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:26 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you down in the dumps ?
We were supposed to exchange contracts on the house this week but the chain collapsed last night
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

We were supposed to exchange contracts on the house this week but the chain collapsed last night
Oh dear - I'm really sorry to hear that, what a nightmare these house sales are
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:50 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

oh i am so sorry to hear your bad news hope you guys are ok...?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:02 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone, I was suppose to weigh myself last Friday but didn't cus I was too scared :scared: ! So I haven't actually started my diet - I've been so stressed and emotional and I'm a terrible emotional eater, so I've been stuffing my face in compensation raging pmt doesn't help either of course.

We haven't even applied for our visa yet and I'm stressed already! I wanted to make sure we were making the right decision to go before we started forking out money on the visa so have been doing as much research as possible. Now we have decided it's definately the right thing to do I'm feeling a lot better! So I need to sort myself out now and get dieting!

Well done to the losers this week and a big hug to the ones who haven't.

Must stay away from the biscuit tin at work tonight.......
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello everyone, I was suppose to weigh myself last Friday but didn't cus I was too scared :scared: ! So I haven't actually started my diet - I've been so stressed and emotional and I'm a terrible emotional eater, so I've been stuffing my face in compensation raging pmt doesn't help either of course.

We haven't even applied for our visa yet and I'm stressed already! I wanted to make sure we were making the right decision to go before we started forking out money on the visa so have been doing as much research as possible. Now we have decided it's definately the right thing to do I'm feeling a lot better! So I need to sort myself out now and get dieting!

Well done to the losers this week and a big hug to the ones who haven't.

Must stay away from the biscuit tin at work tonight.......
Join the club - I was due to weigh today but was too scared. Am in work and have already eaten all of my days food, I was going to be good today but am cold and tired and I always eat then.

I want to lose 2 stone by the end of Feb but during that time we have a Halloween party (loads of buffet food - my downfall after Haribo), Christmas, New Year, hol to Florida and my birthday somehow I don't think I'll make it - more likely to gain 2 stone !! Someone give me a motivation pill NOW
Old Oct 5th 2005, 12:23 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Join the club - I was due to weigh today but was too scared. Am in work and have already eaten all of my days food, I was going to be good today but am cold and tired and I always eat then.

I want to lose 2 stone by the end of Feb but during that time we have a Halloween party (loads of buffet food - my downfall after Haribo), Christmas, New Year, hol to Florida and my birthday somehow I don't think I'll make it - more likely to gain 2 stone !! Someone give me a motivation pill NOW
Oh gosh that's a lot of things to cope with!

I've had a pasty for lunch omg! Going to a gig on Saturday and we're meeting in the pub Saturday afternoon so me thinks this is not going to be a particularly good week!

Maybe damage limitation is the key, if I be good the rest of the week and then relax on Saturday, make sure I don't hangover eat on Sunday hopefully I'll limit the damage.

I wish I had a motivational pill - i'd be a zillionaire lol. Ok, erm..motivation....erm....no sorry I can't think of anything
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:08 am
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
oh i am so sorry to hear your bad news hope you guys are ok...?
Feeling a bit happier now as we've just had our medicals done and the doc said everything was ok despite me clearly being overweight. Thought my blood pressure might be sky high too with all the stress but this was normal thank goodness.

Still going to join weight-watchers tonight so I can look gorgeous in my new bikini
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Feeling a bit happier now as we've just had our medicals done and the doc said everything was ok despite me clearly being overweight. Thought my blood pressure might be sky high too with all the stress but this was normal thank goodness.

Still going to join weight-watchers tonight so I can look gorgeous in my new bikini

I bet you feel much better now you have those medicals out of the way.

Let us know how you get on tonight at weight-watchers.

Theresa
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by Clippies
Oh gosh that's a lot of things to cope with!

I've had a pasty for lunch omg! Going to a gig on Saturday and we're meeting in the pub Saturday afternoon so me thinks this is not going to be a particularly good week!

Maybe damage limitation is the key, if I be good the rest of the week and then relax on Saturday, make sure I don't hangover eat on Sunday hopefully I'll limit the damage.

I wish I had a motivational pill - i'd be a zillionaire lol. Ok, erm..motivation....erm....no sorry I can't think of anything

Start on Monday............!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.