Reload this Page >

soooooooo confused

soooooooo confused

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:23 am
Just Joined

wwlot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default soooooooo confused

Hi all

Well i am a nz citizen living in uk with my husband(we are in same sex marrage) and are wanting to move back to nz. so a few answers to questions would be really helpful if you could.
1 whats the best visa
2 time it takes
3 how much does it costan
4 does my other half need full medical???
Many thanks in advance
Ian
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 11:10 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: soooooooo confused

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Unfortunately I cannot answer any of your questions for you but wanted to wish you the very best of luck with your endeavours. Try putting the questions in the NZ section of the forum too as I am sure that there are a lot of posters who will be in a better position to help you.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 12:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wwlot
Hi all

Well i am a nz citizen living in uk with my husband(we are in same sex marrage) and are wanting to move back to nz. so a few answers to questions would be really helpful if you could.
1 whats the best visa
2 time it takes
3 how much does it costan
4 does my other half need full medical???
Many thanks in advance
Ian
Hello...welcome to BE Ian.

I see you have already started posting in the New Zealand Forums...that really is the best forum to ask your questions in...as this forum is purely for introductions. We have a great crowd of people posting in there...they will help answer your questions about NZ.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierge for the NZ forum is Vitalstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout is you need any more help. Good luck.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 2:20 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ian. Welcome to BE and all the best with your planning to move back "home". Not surprised you're soooooooooo confused. Moving country to country so much homework to do, isn't there, and even when you're going back to homeland
Old Jun 25th 2011, 5:40 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora from NZ my friend.

I see you have found your way to us on the NZ forum.

Let's see if we can help at all and i hope you enjoy joining in with our community there.

BEVS