British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   soooooooo confused (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/soooooooo-confused-722122/)

wwlot Jun 23rd 2011 10:23 am

soooooooo confused

Hi all

Well i am a nz citizen living in uk with my husband(we are in same sex marrage) and are wanting to move back to nz. so a few answers to questions would be really helpful if you could.
1 whats the best visa
2 time it takes
3 how much does it costan
4 does my other half need full medical???
Many thanks in advance
Ian

Rosemary Jun 23rd 2011 11:10 am

Re: soooooooo confused

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Unfortunately I cannot answer any of your questions for you but wanted to wish you the very best of luck with your endeavours. Try putting the questions in the NZ section of the forum too as I am sure that there are a lot of posters who will be in a better position to help you.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary

Jerseygirl Jun 23rd 2011 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by wwlot (Post 9451780)
Hi all

Well i am a nz citizen living in uk with my husband(we are in same sex marrage) and are wanting to move back to nz. so a few answers to questions would be really helpful if you could.
1 whats the best visa
2 time it takes
3 how much does it costan
4 does my other half need full medical???
Many thanks in advance
Ian

Hello...welcome to BE Ian. :thumbsup:

I see you have already started posting in the New Zealand Forums...that really is the best forum to ask your questions in...as this forum is purely for introductions. We have a great crowd of people posting in there...they will help answer your questions about NZ.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierge for the NZ forum is Vitalstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout is you need any more help. Good luck.

bakedbean Jun 24th 2011 2:20 am

Hi Ian. Welcome to BE and all the best with your planning to move back "home". Not surprised you're soooooooooo confused. Moving country to country so much homework to do, isn't there, and even when you're going back to homeland :confused:

BEVS Jun 25th 2011 5:40 am

Kia Ora from NZ my friend.

I see you have found your way to us on the NZ forum.:)

Let's see if we can help at all and i hope you enjoy joining in with our community there.

BEVS