Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

A day old Newbee

A day old Newbee

Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

Kittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really nice
Default A day old Newbee

Hi All, never been on a forum in my life I joined yesterday and my husband told me off for not introducing myself, so here go's. My Husband and i are moving to the US next year with our 10yr old daughter, I am Irish and my husband is British, and we have been lucky enough to get our Green cards. So here's to the big scary move next year
Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A day old Newbee

Welcome kittenheels, where are you moving to?
Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

Kittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really nice

Hi, We are moving to Florida, as this is somewhere we know very well and we have American friends living there so its a good base to start
Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kittenheels66
Hi, We are moving to Florida, as this is somewhere we know very well and we have American friends living there so its a good base to start
Sounds good, I hope all goes well and you have fun on the forum.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kittenheels66
Hi All, never been on a forum in my life I joined yesterday and my husband told me off for not introducing myself, so here go's. My Husband and i are moving to the US next year with our 10yr old daughter, I am Irish and my husband is British, and we have been lucky enough to get our Green cards. So here's to the big scary move next year
Hello and welcome to BE. I've been following your posts in the US forums...you seem to have already made yourself at home...good for you.

I will give you a few links to help you find your feet around BE's many forums. Please take a look in the BE Wiki...there is loads of advice about life here in the US for expats. Also it is extremely helpful if you read any stickied threads or announcements that are posted at the top of every forum's index page.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums. Good luck with the move.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 9:19 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a warm BE welcome from Spain.

I see that you have been given loads of pointers by others so I will just say enjoy your reading and posting.

Rosemary
Old Jun 25th 2011, 10:43 am
Just Joined

Thanks everyone, I think i will have lots of fun and hopefully make lots of friends on the forum's.