Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Why would you not now move back to the UK?

Wikiposts

Why would you not now move back to the UK?

Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:39 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why would you not now move back to the UK?

[QUOTE=TruBrit]
Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Judging by their grammar QUOTE]

do you know their grammar then
not personally no
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:06 am
Banned

MondoFarm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Where did you, say you were from, again?

How nice that you all remember me. And to be quoted so often too! You guys are simply the best!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:21 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izibear
Trolls...can't live with them; can live without them....
True, and the sad thing is they can't live without us, their audience.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:33 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

claws out again then... i thought we were supposed to be the miserable, bitter ones!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:34 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cutina
claws out again then... i thought we were supposed to be the miserable, bitter ones!

who..not me
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:36 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
who..not me
no, you are (true to your avatar) a ray of shining light...
how you doing sweetie?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:44 am
Account Closed

no, you are (true to your avatar) a ray of shining light...
how you doing sweetie?

hehe doing just great thanks and you...got a busy weekend planned??
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

ranbysue has a brilliant futureranbysue has a brilliant futureranbysue has a brilliant futureranbysue has a brilliant futureranbysue has a brilliant futureranbysue has a brilliant future

I said Great Britain as that is its name (correct name that is) and I didn't say United Kingdom as it's hardly that is it what with the Scots, Welsh and Irish all hating the English for whatever we've done.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:46 am
stara koka masna juha

hehe doing just great thanks and you...got a busy weekend planned??
i wish ..just doing normal girly stuff, getting my hair done, going out for a drink tomorrow with the girls
... i'm waiting for payday!
and you?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:47 am
stara koka masna juha

Originally Posted by ranbysue
I said Great Britain as that is its name (correct name that is) and I didn't say United Kingdom as it's hardly that is it what with the Scots, Welsh and Irish all hating the English for whatever we've done.
but you do think we're 'great'!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:47 am
Account Closed

i wish ..just doing normal girly stuff, getting my hair done, going out for a drink tomorrow with the girls
... i'm waiting for payday!
and you?
lol getting my hair done tomorrow also....highlights..lol cover the grey bits..then off back home on tues for my nights out with the girls and boys
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ranbysue

that was yrs ago we're all friends now right
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:49 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MondoFarm
How nice that you all remember me. And to be quoted so often too! You guys are simply the best!
Bored with you now so enjoy this last quote as you are on ignore from this post on.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Bored with you now so enjoy this last quote as you are on ignore from this post on.
lol hey mr nivea how's it going
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:55 am
stara koka masna juha

that was yrs ago we're all friends now right
i bloody hope so or i'd be torn apart with conflict, as would most brits!
I think most of us have mixed ancestry (in my case i got blood from all over the british isles ... although somewhere some tall genes snook in from elsewhere when no one was looking )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.