Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Why would you not now move back to the UK?

Wikiposts

Why would you not now move back to the UK?

Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:39 am
Banned

MondoFarm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why would you not now move back to the UK?

Originally Posted by ranbysue
Why wouldn't you come back and how do you and your fellow citizens view Great Britain.

Government?

Policies?

Multicultural or White?

Safe?

These are just some of the topics. I'd be interested to know.

Lots of Expats want to come back to the UK so that they can moan even more about the place they currently live in.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:17 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MondoFarm
Lots of Expats want to come back to the UK so that they can moan even more about the place they currently live in.

Nice to see your english is improving though
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:20 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Well if we moved back then the place we currently lived in would be the UK. Duh!

You forgot some commas there as well me old chummy.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:21 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

atch out: the grammer police, are About!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:24 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
Nah you obviously missed it the other day when he was having a go but was using Bombay English. Oh yes indeedy, I am being to, displeased, oh, yes I am.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:25 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
No - we are the gimp police and i think the chap above is looking at serving a long stretch
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
No - we are the gimp police and i think the chap above is looking at serving a long stretch
You're nicked, chummy! Oh yes indeedy.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:28 am
Banned

Oh hi, y'all. Have you guys been following me? Thought you'd all be too busy boring all your American friends with how the UK is so superior to the USA. I'm sure you really do your country proud over there. Have a nice day now!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ranbysue
Why wouldn't you come back and how do you and your fellow citizens view Great Britain.

Government?

Policies?

Multicultural or White?

Safe?

These are just some of the topics. I'd be interested to know.

Well, if you must know....

I won't move to the UK.......because I'm not from the UK.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:58 am
Thinking about it

Oh hi, y'all. Have you guys been following me? Thought you'd all be too busy boring all your American friends with how the UK is so superior to the USA. I'm sure you really do your country proud over there. Have a nice day now!
Were you bullied at school, or did you just not go to school in the first place ??
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:00 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Were you bullied at school, or did you just not go to school in the first place ??
Patrick Hasler's been recruiting people who've been on here for all of 5 minutes, have under 50 posts and yet know everyone on the forum all back to front, oh yes, they've got us all pegged you know!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:08 am
Banned

didn't your mummy ever tell you "if you can't say something nice ..." ?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute

did yours never tell you "if you can't say something coherent...."?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:12 am
Thinking about it

Yes
i told her to f**k away off
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:19 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes
i told her to f**k away off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.