Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

where do most brits live in chicago

Wikiposts

where do most brits live in chicago

Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where do most brits live in chicago

Originally Posted by Peacefulove
I live in the surburbs in Park Ridge. Its pretty decent here although i've yet to meet any other brits, I only came to the USA 8 months ago. Has anyone got any more info on the brit expat meetup that was mentioned in a previous post?
Not sure which expat meetup you're talking about - if you mean Keira and I - that was just us, not a formal forum thing.

A few folks from the Chicago area met up when Lord Lionhart was visiting.

Haven't heard of one being planned... would be fun though.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Peacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nice

Thanks for the info. If anyone hears of anything would be good to be in the know. I really would love to meet up and have a pint and talk with fellow brits sometime!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Peacefulove
Thanks for the info. If anyone hears of anything would be good to be in the know. I really would love to meet up and have a pint and talk with fellow brits sometime!
Why not post a meetup message? I did for Sacramento a little while ago and i think there were twelve of us got together...
Old Dec 13th 2007, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Peacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nicePeacefulove is just really nice

Yes thats a good idea. Im still new to these forums and havent really got to know people yet but will definately lookout for anything and hopefully after being on here a while longer ill organise something too!