Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What is it about the septic's that make a load of other nationalities dislike them?

What is it about the septic's that make a load of other nationalities dislike them?

Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:13 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it about the septic's that make a load of other nationalities dislike the

Originally Posted by Chorlton
It's okay, there are plenty of yanks who can defend themselves In fact they are really good at reasoning with countries that they disagree with
Anyway, this thread is about why people dont like yanks, so why don't you make a positive contribution and think of a reason why we wouldnt like yanks, like maybe their "holier than thou" attitude??

Looks like you just stated it for me.
Old Dec 13th 2005, 3:23 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it about the septic's that make a load of other nationalities dislike the

Originally Posted by Chorlton
We have a winner!
Ah, but there are other fish in this sea.

There are a few of us who do know and respect other countries and yet you'd be surprised how we are received by citizens of those countries.

I can't count the number of Canadians and Brits who have said, "Why did you bother to learn all of that about our country and why the ***** would you ever want to live here when you can live in America?!" Since a segment of the population in those two countries would give their first-born to live here, they think I'm daft! I'm not sure which I'd rather be called, ignorant/arrogant, or crazy!

(Please do note that many more are perfectly content in their home countries and would not want to live in the US.)

I do my part by attempting to educate Americans about the world around them and I urge them to go to any country which requires a passport for entry.