UK FLights

Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:46 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK FLights

Just booked my father-in-law to come to USA... Early Dec to Early Jan.

$695 for PREMIUM economy plus 25,000 airmiles gets him CLUB class. OK, there's another $373 in taxes....

Still considering Club is normally $5k or so, that's a pretty wicked deal. And BA club flat beds are to "sleep" for.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 1:36 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK FLights

Originally Posted by franc11s

$695 for PREMIUM economy plus 25,000 airmiles gets him CLUB class. OK, there's another $373 in taxes....

Still considering Club is normally $5k or so, that's a pretty wicked deal. And BA club flat beds are to "sleep" for.
Haven't flown BA in 15 years. Their 'taxes' are always double anyone else's, so they get the central digit from me.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Spencer Birns is an unknown quantity at this point

I am interested in getting enough people who want to fly to directly back to Cardiff (Wales) to help me petition an american airline to do it.

How many of you out there feel the same as me, sick of always having to go to London and drive for 4 hours to get back to Wales?

I know there is a Bristol option, but this takes even longer to get through immigration than London and then on top it is still a 90 minute drive back to Cardiff if you are lucky.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

dinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to beholddinosaur is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Spencer Birns
I know there is a Bristol option, but this takes even longer to get through immigration than London
Lulsgate must have grown a bit since I lived in Brizzle...
Old Aug 17th 2007, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by franc11s

just curious, were you able to allocate a seat number for him?
Old Aug 18th 2007, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
just curious, were you able to allocate a seat number for him?
Only if you are a Executive Gold club member.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by frrussre
Only if you are a Executive Gold club member.
and a first class passenger and that's what i'd heard from over here frank and wondered if the policy was being implemented from the uk as well.
pretty bad of BA when a non exec GC pax can fork out say for a club class seat and not be given a choice of seat number until 24 prior to boarding at on-line check in. next BA will be saying if the plebs want to fly with us to bring their own life jacket
Old Aug 18th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

and a first class passenger and that's what i'd heard from over here frank and wondered if the policy was being implemented from the uk as well.
pretty bad of BA when a non exec GC pax can fork out say for a club class seat and not be given a choice of seat number until 24 prior to boarding at on-line check in. next BA will be saying if the plebs want to fly with us to bring their own life jacket
They started that earlier in the yr, only gold people get to choose their seats immediately.
Reg. lifes a bitch and then you die.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

They started that earlier in the yr, only gold people get to choose their seats immediately.
Reg. lifes a bitch and then you die.
btw and first class pax whether gold or not
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

btw and first class pax whether gold or not
Gotcha, guess $5k buys u a seat #.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

Gotcha, guess $5k buys u a seat #.
Reg. Frank R.
haha somat like that however it'll be the very best seat in the whole wide world
Old Aug 18th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

simongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond repute

BA seem to be doing some kind of sale at the moment. A month ago I looked at tickets to go to the UK at Christmas. It was $1300 in Economy Plus. I looked a few nights ago and it was $900 return in Economy Plus. It went DOWN $400! So, I booked the tickets. Check out BA.com, you may be able to find a bargain!
Old Aug 19th 2007, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

haha somat like that however it'll be the very best seat in the whole wide world
BA stands for Best or biggest Airline
Reg. Frank R.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 1:12 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I was surfing around today and Air Canada have some realy cheap flights back to the UK for Xmas well from California if any one is interested.

San Fran to LHR is was with tax $539 rtn yes you stop in Toronto but thats still a deal.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

CarrotCruncher is a jewel in the roughCarrotCruncher is a jewel in the roughCarrotCruncher is a jewel in the roughCarrotCruncher is a jewel in the roughCarrotCruncher is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dinosaur
Lulsgate must have grown a bit since I lived in Brizzle...
Lulsgate is now a shiny international airport, direct flights to New York now and Orlando. We Bristolians were delighted! Although it's still cheaper to get to Heathrow, stay over night and fly from there though!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.