Reload this Page >

The Tipping System is Ridiculous

The Tipping System is Ridiculous

Old Jul 14th 2006, 12:51 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Tipping System is Ridiculous

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Not yet...that'll be a new thread in a few months time.
May I suggest the names of Greek Gods?

Appolo, Hermes, Zeus.
Parents night will be fun.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 12:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gardnma
May I suggest the names of Greek Gods?

Appolo, Hermes, Zeus.
Parents night will be fun.

I'm a little of the conservative side myself.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 12:59 am
Account Closed

I'm a little of the conservative side myself.
Oh right.

Thatcher, Tebbit.

Names like that?

Or perhaps Ghengis?
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:00 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rompers
I've just splurted key over my keyboard.
you'll have to be careful there, having a hand shady will get your keys stuck
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right.

Thatcher, Tebbit.

Names like that?

Or perhaps Ghengis?

OK that's it....to the lions you go.

Elviraaaaaaaaaaa, Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Kaaaaaaaaaaate
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:02 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

OK that's it....to the lions you go.

Elviraaaaaaaaaaa, Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Kaaaaaaaaaaate

Tomorrow my sweet it is Mauling Friday Mind you the victim does tend to need an intellect...but I'll make another exception here
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
you'll have to be careful there, having a hand shady will get your keys stuck

BOB!!! FFS aren't you supposed to set a good example.....after all you are a mod.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Tomorrow my sweet it is Mauling Friday Mind you the victim does tend to need an intellect...but I'll make another exception here

Oh darling, how kind you are to the uniniciated.

Shall I wear extra padding?
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Knew I could rely on you Kate.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:05 am
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh darling, how kind you are to the uniniciated.

Shall I wear extra padding?

uninitiated...daft ass...there is a spell checker you know

Pad as you please it really wont help at all
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
Are you all packed then?
are you joking? naaa...not a long shot, but then the movers are packing and loading tomorrow

though I am packing my puter up and clothes away at the mo...
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:06 am
Account Closed

uninitiated...daft ass...there is a spell checker you know

Pad as you please it really wont help at all

Never use one. I find it spoils the thrill of the moment.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:07 am
Junior Showtime

Knew I could rely on you Kate.

I'm in your corner ...yours and the tiny ones in your womb (you will be naming one Kate wont you...even if they all turn out to be boys...oh the bullying but Hell if they can call them Marion here he'll toughen up ...eventually)
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob, it took me forever to get comfortable with tipping and just deffered to my Mrs, who is from CA. Now its second nature, I just look at the tax on the bill and double it. If the service was naff, a couple of bucks avoids funny looks.
A polite way to avoid a tip, I have found is to just say "I'll put it on plastic at the check desk"
Must admit it would feel odd to have to pay an inclusive tip now.
I don't mind tipping, would always do it in the UK, but, when at the bar, would usually just tip into a tip jar at the end of the night rather than over here the bar staff expecting the rest of the note to be left as a tip...which can make it bloomin' expensive
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Never thought about tipping there or any other fast food place...should I have???
I don't, don't think people do, but wonder why? just because they are fast food? same food services industry, barely, admittedly, but they get paid crap wages too...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.