Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Thinking of moving to Florida. Need to know everything!

Thinking of moving to Florida. Need to know everything!

Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:08 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bob's a perv!

Originally Posted by rushman
You been with some strange blokes partystar, some strange blokes.
I cannot deny that!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:17 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Partystar
I cannot deny that!
You cannot deny that you've been with blokes with big brown plastic cocks with cat shit on them?

I must've led a sheltered life.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:20 am
Just Joined

patbrit7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thinking of moving to Florida. Need to know everything!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Oh very smooth.

What have you got against Yorkshire?
I visited the Yorkshire Dales for the first time 2 years ago and found them as breathtaking asthe Grand Canyon. If anyone offered me a nice house and a teaching job there (for instance Kettlewell), I'd seriously consider it!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:22 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by patbrit7
I visited the Yorkshire Dales for the first time 2 years ago and found them as breathtaking asthe Grand Canyon. If anyone offered me a nice house and a teaching job there (for instance Kettlewell), I'd seriously consider it!
I can tell you're really happy in the States Pat.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:24 am
Just Joined

patbrit7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I can tell you're really happy in the States Pat.
When you've been here as long as I have, and all your kids are here, you still really miss England, but have too many ties here. Mind you, if I won the lottery, I'd be like Ozzie and Sharon and be bi-continental or whatever it is!!
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:26 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
what's that dildo looking thing covered in poo all about?
Good God, Bob. Dunno. Epcot, maybe?
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:26 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

W Mind you, if I won the lottery, I'd be like Ozzie and Sharon and be bi-continental or whatever it is!!
Bi-Focal, Ambidextrous?
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:28 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

You cannot deny that you've been with blokes with big brown plastic cocks with cat shit on them?

I don't know what their penis' looked like, I'm a virgin.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:29 am

FaaNaa.........
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:37 am

When you've been here as long as I have, and all your kids are here, you still really miss England, but have too many ties here. Mind you, if I won the lottery, I'd be like Ozzie and Sharon and be bi-continental or whatever it is!!
Bi-Polar?
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:38 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

yeah, Virgin on the ridiculous with that statement.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

F***ing sheltered life? I think not young man...

However, what a quality reply...
Old Jul 8th 2006, 2:40 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mum2two
Hi, I'm Gemma, have a partner Tom, 2 lovely children, Cameron, 3 and Alyssa, 8 months.
We live in Leicester at the minute and hate it!
We've been talking about moving for a while and we've decided to go with Florida.
BUT we don't own our house at the minute and have never had a mortgage so have absolutely no idea how to go about it.
I need all the information anyone has about,

What we need to actually emigrate, ie visa's etc

How my partner can work. Does he have to be transferred from his work now? Or will he have to get another job when over there?

What happens when you buy a house abroad, in what order?

Do we need a mortgage first, or a property?

Do we need a solicitor, or an Advisor?

Well there's loads. I know nothing, so any info anyone has is desperately needed! I know it won't be easy and will take a while, but I need to know everything. Would anyone be willing to run through everything they had to do, from when they decided to move, until their arrival? Or later if there's something else we should know.

Thanks in advance. Really want to move over there, been there a few times and have always hated coming back. lol
Good, come on over. The aligators are starving what with the drought and all.
Old Jul 8th 2006, 3:05 am
Gone but not forgotten. RIP

TRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond reputeTRPardoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Good, come on over. The aligators are starving what with the drought and all.
What effin' drought?

Have you been outside this afternoon?
Old Jul 8th 2006, 3:13 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TRPardoe
What effin' drought?

Have you been outside this afternoon?
Yea....hard to believe we are still having a hose pipe ban....not that I need to water the veggies after the last few days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.