Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Terrorist Attacks in London

Terrorist Attacks in London

Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Terrorist Attacks in London

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
flavors or flavours?
Aha a clue! Or with all of that superior knowledge he boasts about, he's really just a halfwit and can't spell.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:40 pm
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
There's more... and then I can start on Non-potato products, have you got time in your busy schedule to hear them all?
Not really. But with 1600 posts on a web forum, you clearly do.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WarriorLife
Whichever side of the pond you find yourself on.
I thought you said goodbye and you were going. Or do you need a long goodbye?
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:42 pm
Banned

WarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant futureWarriorLife has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Aha a clue! Or with all of that superior knowledge he boasts about, he's really just a halfwit and can't spell.
Surely Lisa, you are aware of assimilation? And type some more..you might reach a whole paragraph one day!!!!

The problem with London's bombing, and future attacks similar to Madrid and New York is that society has been weakened to the point that we feel we cannot express true opinions and true justice. In a logical world, these people who advocate hatred like Hamza would be executed.
Forum Regular

cupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nicecupranod is just really nice

What is sane and sensible about trying to create a phony, monotonous thread filled with plastic grief and useless pity. Explore the thread, see how I've addressed possible solutions, the future situation, the great British spirit and repercussions for society. While you lot plague me with your jealousies and insecurities and continue with the dramatic "I'm devastated" trash, there is potential to maximize communication through emotive use of intellectual fabric.

1 - you know someone who is/may be involved in the tragedy. Call them and take it from there in private.

2 - You dont know anyone and are not in London. Butt out. No need to switch on the computer, log into Expats and post some disposable message just to ease your own conscience.

3 - Engage in talk about solution, cause, repercussion, attitude, and expression

Or you can just list off flavors of crisps.
Mr WarriorLife,as a mere amoeba with an LLB may I ask what you do for a living and to what use you put your MA to other than high handed posting on websites?
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I am closing this thread as it is going nowhere.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:43 pm
ImHere

What is sane and sensible about trying to create a phony, monotonous thread filled with plastic grief and useless pity. Explore the thread, see how I've addressed possible solutions, the future situation, the great British spirit and repercussions for society. While you lot plague me with your jealousies and insecurities and continue with the dramatic "I'm devastated" trash, there is potential to maximize communication through emotive use of intellectual fabric.

1 - you know someone who is/may be involved in the tragedy. Call them and take it from there in private.

2 - You dont know anyone and are not in London. Butt out. No need to switch on the computer, log into Expats and post some disposable message just to ease your own conscience.

3 - Engage in talk about solution, cause, repercussion, attitude, and expression

Or you can just list off flavors of crisps.

And there is a time and place for that and its called "Take It Outside". There is also a time and place for "a phony, monotonous thread filled with plastic grief and useless pity". If you prefer the former then go there and most people on here will happily slug it out in as vociferous a way as you like, including - shock horror - cussing!

Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:43 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by Manc
I am closing this thread as it is going nowhere.
Not before I snuck in under the wire you didnt.

Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:44 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Not before I snuck in under the wire you didnt.
or me...........
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Surely Lisa, you are aware of assimilation? And type some more..you might reach a whole paragraph one day!!!!

The problem with London's bombing, and future attacks similar to Madrid and New York is that society has been weakened to the point that we feel we cannot express true opinions and true justice. In a logical world, these people who advocate hatred like Hamza would be executed.
I've no need to boast. Perhaps that's the difference then.