Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tease me. please me!

Tease me. please me!

Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

CaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really nice
Default Tease me. please me!

The missus has just informed me that she really needs a box of Maltesers to make her Christmas complete.

What would you most like to find in your Crimbo stocking to make the holidays complete?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:07 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tease me. please me!

Originally Posted by CaliforniaGroom
The missus has just informed me that she really needs a box of Maltesers to make her Christmas complete.

What would you most like to find in your Crimbo stocking to make the holidays complete?
Claudia Schiffer
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:09 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

An eight ball and Samoan twin wrestlers.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

CaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really niceCaliforniaGroom is just really nice

Originally Posted by Patrick
Claudia Schiffer
Very nice.

But I aleady live with the best baps on Earth.

Any other suggestions?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:12 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice.

But I aleady live with the best baps on Earth.

Any other suggestions?
bastard, that means your bacon butties will be nice - I have to use Kaiser rolls
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie66
An eight ball and Samoan twin wrestlers.
You should really meet my missus.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:15 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

You should really meet my missus.
Is she Samoan?
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Last year Paul McCartneys wife, Heather, pestered the living crap out of him to be able to open one present on Christmas eve. After 3 hours of constant whining he gave up and allowed her to open one present. She picked the largest present.

Undid the ribbons and wrapping and opened the box to find a brand spanking new, top of the range, NASA desinged bionic leg costing $2 million. Full of the latest microprocessors and the most realistic imitation skin coating.

She was over the moon delighted, began kissing and hugging him and generally being over bearing.

He finally lost his patience at all the affection and said "For ***** sake Heather, it's not a main present......it's only a stocking filler".

Last edited by rushman; Dec 20th 2005 at 4:19 am.
Pagan Sex God

Is she Samoan?
No, shes an eight ball
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

bastard, that means your bacon butties will be nice - I have to use Kaiser rolls
Baps. Butties.

Is that one of those Watford Gap distinctions?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:17 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by rushman
Last year Paul McCartneys wife, Heather, pestered the living crap out of him to be able to open one present on Christmas eve. After 3 hours of constant whining he gave up and allowed her to open one present. She picked the largest present.

Undid the ribbons and wrapping and opened the box to find a brand spanking new, top of the range, NASA desinged bionic leg costing $2 million. Full of the latest microprocessors and the most realistic imitation skin coating.

She was over the moon delighted, began kissing and hugging him and generally being over bearing.

He finally lost his patients at all the affection and said "For ***** sake Heather, it's not a main present......it's only a stocking filler".
He's a medical person then?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:18 am
WTF?

No, shes an eight ball
Oh goddamn that's even better.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Is she Samoan?
No, but she likes Texans.

Something about boots and snaffles I think.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:20 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

He's a medical person then?
I *****ing hate people that are perky enough to spot spelling mistakes at 20 past midnight.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

No, shes an eight ball
How did you know what I want for Christmas?

http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.