British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Tease me. please me! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/tease-me-please-me-343669/)

CaliforniaGroom Dec 20th 2005 4:07 am

Tease me. please me!

The missus has just informed me that she really needs a box of Maltesers to make her Christmas complete.

What would you most like to find in your Crimbo stocking to make the holidays complete?

Patrick Dec 20th 2005 4:07 am

Re: Tease me. please me!

Originally Posted by CaliforniaGroom
The missus has just informed me that she really needs a box of Maltesers to make her Christmas complete.

What would you most like to find in your Crimbo stocking to make the holidays complete?

Claudia Schiffer

Leslie Dec 20th 2005 4:09 am

An eight ball and Samoan twin wrestlers.

CaliforniaGroom Dec 20th 2005 4:11 am

Originally Posted by Patrick
Claudia Schiffer

Very nice.

But I aleady live with the best baps on Earth.

Any other suggestions?

Patrick Dec 20th 2005 4:12 am

Very nice.

But I aleady live with the best baps on Earth.

Any other suggestions?

bastard, that means your bacon butties will be nice - I have to use Kaiser rolls

CaliforniaGroom Dec 20th 2005 4:14 am

Originally Posted by Leslie66
An eight ball and Samoan twin wrestlers.

You should really meet my missus.

Leslie Dec 20th 2005 4:15 am

You should really meet my missus.

Is she Samoan?

Rushman Dec 20th 2005 4:15 am

Last year Paul McCartneys wife, Heather, pestered the living crap out of him to be able to open one present on Christmas eve. After 3 hours of constant whining he gave up and allowed her to open one present. She picked the largest present.

Undid the ribbons and wrapping and opened the box to find a brand spanking new, top of the range, NASA desinged bionic leg costing $2 million. Full of the latest microprocessors and the most realistic imitation skin coating.

She was over the moon delighted, began kissing and hugging him and generally being over bearing.

He finally lost his patience at all the affection and said "For ***** sake Heather, it's not a main present......it's only a stocking filler".

Patrick Dec 20th 2005 4:15 am

Is she Samoan?

No, shes an eight ball

CaliforniaGroom Dec 20th 2005 4:17 am

bastard, that means your bacon butties will be nice - I have to use Kaiser rolls

Baps. Butties.

Is that one of those Watford Gap distinctions?

Leslie Dec 20th 2005 4:17 am

Originally Posted by rushman
Last year Paul McCartneys wife, Heather, pestered the living crap out of him to be able to open one present on Christmas eve. After 3 hours of constant whining he gave up and allowed her to open one present. She picked the largest present.

Undid the ribbons and wrapping and opened the box to find a brand spanking new, top of the range, NASA desinged bionic leg costing $2 million. Full of the latest microprocessors and the most realistic imitation skin coating.

She was over the moon delighted, began kissing and hugging him and generally being over bearing.

He finally lost his patients at all the affection and said "For ***** sake Heather, it's not a main present......it's only a stocking filler".

He's a medical person then? :confused:

Leslie Dec 20th 2005 4:18 am

No, shes an eight ball

Oh goddamn that's even better.

CaliforniaGroom Dec 20th 2005 4:19 am

Is she Samoan?

No, but she likes Texans.

Something about boots and snaffles I think.

Rushman Dec 20th 2005 4:20 am

He's a medical person then? :confused:

I *****ing hate people that are perky enough to spot spelling mistakes at 20 past midnight.

CaliforniaGroom Dec 20th 2005 4:22 am

No, shes an eight ball

How did you know what I want for Christmas?

http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html