Reload this Page >

Question about recording UK tv programmes

Question about recording UK tv programmes

Old Apr 16th 2004, 7:24 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by BritGuyTN
you often don't need software to install dial-up networking

just a username/password and the number to call (depends on the provider. I think Bellsouth offer dial up @ $10 per month

Also, FYI for the broadband users out there..... downloading using P2P software is risky business nowadays

the mpaa (films people i think) and the riaa (music) monitor filesharing networks for potential copyright infringement

they then go to your ISP who sends you a nice letter telling you to delete the file...

edonkey (a great source for films) forces a share of the file you are trying to download so there is no way to download anonymously (same with bit torrent i believe)
These are UK telly programmes, the U.S peeps aint intrested in users who download a show they've never heard of.
Old Apr 16th 2004, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

suzieque is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by USBound
go to

http://suprnova.org/

at the top of the screen it says TV shows, this will take you to a list, press on Eastenders then scroll to the bottom, a list of available trackers will appear there.

Note, these are not the actual files, but the details of the files, it requires someone else to be online with those files before you will get a download rate. However, not getting the files almost never happens.

Many thanks I'm off to try it now.
Fingers crossed I'll be watching it tonight.
Suzie