Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

P85 tax rebate update.

P85 tax rebate update.

Old Nov 11th 2003, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up P85 tax rebate update.

Just got a call from home, because my P85 tax rebate finally came through.

The original form was posted back in late july. They then sent me a letter to say that my parents hadnt posted parts 2 & 3 of my P45 with the P85 which delayed my application. I hadnt heard anything for around 12 weeks, so I called them in the UK to find out what was going on, only to find out that they never received the P45. They went through a few details with me on the phone and then said that they would procede with the application. Less than two weeks later and I'm over a $1000 dollars richer.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: P85 tax rebate update.

Originally posted by Pimpbot

The original form was posted back in late july. They then sent me a letter to say that my parents hadnt posted parts 2 & 3 of my P45 with the P85 which delayed my application. I hadnt heard anything for around 12 weeks, so I called them in the UK to find out what was going on, only to find out that they never received the P45. They went through a few details with me on the phone and then said that they would procede with the application. Less than two weeks later and I'm over a $1000 dollars richer.
Good for you! I was thinking about doing mine.
Old Nov 12th 2003, 8:13 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember where my P45 is. Will this make any difference when I apply?

Maggie

Old Nov 12th 2003, 8:16 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

I sent off the forms in October and have just checked my bank account online. As I quit work at the end of April I only got 280 squid. Oh well, that'll pay for a code free multi region DVD player!