Wikiposts

Once an Brit...

Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:45 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Once an Brit...

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Do you live in or near a zoo?

NC Penguin

Someone once told me carrying a gun is like having a fire extinguisher. You may never need it, but if you do it will save your life. I fully intend to carry when I am in the mountains. There are black bears and mountain lions there. Also you have wild dogs and meth labs to consider in the woods.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chorlton
and meth labs to consider
ROFLMFAO
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Someone once told me carrying a gun is like having a fire extinguisher. You may never need it, but if you do it will save your life. I fully intend to carry when I am in the mountains. There are black bears and mountain lions there. Also you have wild dogs and meth labs to consider in the woods.
Its a valid argument. But not to the anti-gun lobby.

When you get in your car you put your seat belt on, but you dont hope you'll have an accident.

Do be aware of where you cannot legally carry though.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:50 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

There must be something about Florida and Texas. My BIL lives in Arlington TX, last time I was down there, he of course showed me his latest additions. And by mistake handed me a loaded S&W
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

It's "Bow" season right here at the moment. Plenty of would be Robin Hoods park at the side of the road, go heading into the woods only to come back with nothing more than a nasty cold!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:54 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
There must be something about Florida and Texas. My BIL lives in Arlington TX, last time I was down there, he of course showed me his latest additions. And by mistake handed me a loaded S&W
Very very bad form. Handing someone a loaded firearm.

Actually Tx and FLA are two of the most gunfriendly states. Except theres no open carry here for fear of giving all the snowbird New Yorkers heart attacks.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:02 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas

Luckily, you know me better than that.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:02 pm
Account Closed

Luckily, you know me better than that.
Indeedy. I hope you suitably slapped him and pointed out the error of his ways.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:06 pm

Indeedy. I hope you suitably slapped him and pointed out the error of his ways.
He was a little embarrassed
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:06 pm
Account Closed

He was a little embarrassed
LOL. Good. What a wazzack.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:13 pm

Actually Tx and FLA are two of the most gunfriendly states. Except theres no open carry here for fear of giving all the snowbird New Yorkers heart attacks.
Where is it that open carry was adopted about a year ago and all the locals turned up wearing side arms? Read about it, can't remember where, it could have been Illinois or NJ
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:15 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL. Good. What a wazzack.
Its been so long since I've heard that word
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

Where is it that open carry was adopted about a year ago and all the locals turned up wearing side arms? Read about it, can't remember where, it could have been Illinois or NJ
Doubt either of them...they are both heavily anti-gun. Nearly as much as they Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

Infact in Illinois there is "no provision for legal concealed or open carry by citizens."

A very good site for carry issues is www.packing.org
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:20 pm

Doubt either of them...they are both heavily anti-gun. Nearly as much as they Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

Infact in Illinois there is "no provision for legal concealed or open carry by citizens."

A very good site for carry issues is www.packing.org
It was definitely in the news, guys where turning up at bars and restaurants packing side arms, I shall investigate further.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

It was definitely in the news, guys where turning up at bars and restaurants packing side arms, I shall investigate further.
Yea do. I'd be interested to know where that was.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.