Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Observations....

Observations....

Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:01 pm
Banned

Terrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Observations....

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Bitter? Never mind. I'm sure you too will find happiness one day.
Found it. Nearly as happy as I was when me and my mates kicked the shit out of some bizzie on Mathew St. at 3-15am on a Sunday morning. Priceless. Welcome back to the land of the utterly defenseless!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Terrier
I'm not trying to be nasty, but come on talk about rose tinted glasses. The guy's been there a few days and it's the best place ever? Let's hear how great it is when he get's the shit kicked out of him on a Saturday night and all he has to defend himself with is a stick and some spray.

Yeah he likes it over there, great, hope all works out for him, but rose tinted I think.

Funny that but in all the years of only having a stick and some spray I never got the shit kicked out of me once.

Maybe it's a reverse honeymoon hey? Either way people are far friendlier here on the whole....and you just confirmed that. Thank you.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:02 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Terrier]I'm not trying to be nasty, but come on talk about rose tinted glasses. The guy's been there a few days and it's the best place ever? Let's hear how great it is when he get's the shit kicked out of him on a Saturday night and all he has to defend himself with is a stick and some spray.

Yeah he likes it over there, great, hope all works out for him, but rose tinted I think.[/QUOTE

he knows exactly what he's talking about having experienced life outside the UK and AWP is hardly the kind of person to be wearing the Rose tinted specs - you'd know that if you read his posts properly before

and he doesnt get the shit kicked out of him coz he's far too busy shaking off all the women!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not trying to be nasty, but come on talk about rose tinted glasses. The guy's been there a few days and it's the best place ever? Let's hear how great it is when he get's the shit kicked out of him on a Saturday night and all he has to defend himself with is a stick and some spray.

Yeah he likes it over there, great, hope all works out for him, but rose tinted I think.
So there we have it do we a Brit now turned Yank, just as well we are all different
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Found it. Nearly as happy as I was when me and my mates kicked the shit out of some bizzie on Mathew St. at 3-15am on a Sunday morning. Priceless. Welcome back to the land of the utterly defenseless!
Well I am impressed I have to say. last time I checked assualt on a police officer is a crime that would make you inadmissable to the US.

But I'm glad for you you are happy in the US. Pity it may end up a short one with that attitude.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:05 pm

mate you're in your own little land of the giant dickheads .... enjoy yourself
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:05 pm
Banned

Terrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to behold

Well I am impressed I have to say. last time I checked assualt on a police officer is a crime that would make you inadmissable to the US.
Yeah 'cos you guys are so on top of things you catch everything!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:06 pm
Account Closed

Yeah 'cos you guys are so on top of things you catch everything!
You should do something about all that tension and hate....it'll get you killed one day in a place where so many people are armed.

Anyway, suffice to say that since I no longer need the mental support that BE is to those that are lost in life, and you just reminded me of everything bad that I left behind in the US I shall make this my last ever post here . Good luck and have a good life to everyone on here.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:07 pm
Banned

You should do something about all that tension and hate....it'll get you killed one day in a place where so many people are armed.
I'll be fine.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:09 pm

I wouldnt worry about him - anyone who boasts about kicking the shit out of the bizzies is probably a scrawny little walter mitty wanker - probably only ever kicked the shit out of someone on a video game
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Observations....

A most interesting thread.....one that the Merseyside Police Force may find interesting anyway if it is sent their way.

Jim.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
A most interesting thread.....one that the Merseyside Police Force may find interesting anyway if it is sent their way.

Jim.
I doubt it's true somehow...

Terrier has "Internet Tough Guy" on his resume, right between "Imaginary Job #1" and "Illiterate"
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:30 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

How brave you AND your mates? Not have the arse to do it yourself?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Scouse Express

Jim.
And there is no Mathew St. anywhere else in the world, apart from Merseyside?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:35 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

And there is no Mathew St. anywhere else in the world, apart from Merseyside?
Arse twitching now is it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.