Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:31 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
????
Explain - was Nancy's fiancee offed ??
Longy longy time ago.....
Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:31 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

????
Explain - was Nancy's fiancee offed ??
Thus begins an explanation..

Yes indeedy, and its why she became a lawyer, and why she is so pro-victim. (Why she is such an annoying tart hasnt yet been established..)

Fiancee was mugged, shot and chucked off the mortal coil when they were both in their 20s and just before their wedding..
Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:32 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
Thus begins an explanation..

Yes indeedy, and its why she became a lawyer, and why she is so pro-victim. (Why she is such an annoying tart hasnt yet been established..)

Fiancee was mugged, shot and chucked off the mortal coil when they were both in their 20s and just before their wedding..
Are we sure that he just didn't do a runner ???

So is Nancy still in mourning - is she a spinster ??
Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:33 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

if mourning = moaning.. then yes.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

She's got the face of one I know that, hard faced Bitch
Old Feb 14th 2006, 8:00 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Off to google Nancy Grace....
Old Feb 14th 2006, 8:41 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Have you checked in the last 5 minutes ??
Let me see...

Well the .45 and the PM9 are still attached to me from the range and I spent the afternoon putting a Tac grip on the 870 Express and a Red Dot/Laser combo on the AR-15. So I guess they are.

Any thing else I need to object to?
Old Feb 15th 2006, 12:09 am
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by Pigtails
What did you find??
Old Feb 15th 2006, 12:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Objection again! I have guns
and here's me thinking you were just pleased to see me.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 12:57 am
strangely floppy..

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Let me see...

Well the .45 and the PM9 are still attached to me from the range and I spent the afternoon putting a Tac grip on the 870 Express and a Red Dot/Laser combo on the AR-15. So I guess they are.

Any thing else I need to object to?
yeah, stay the hell away from me!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 12:58 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pigtails

lol go nancy for one i'd like her in my corner in a court case...some info on nancy for all the cases she prosecuted she never lost one...hung jury twice i think but never lost a case....good record...
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:00 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

What did you find??

Just did a quick image search. Recognized her once I saw her face. Don't really watch the Clinton News Network though...

Isn't she the one that was rumoured to be dating Rush a while back???
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:00 am
Account Closed

actually nancy's boyfriend..school sweetheart... was killed just days before their wedding....she always wanted to be a school teacher but turned to law when fiance was murdered...she's never married...sad story
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:04 am
Account Closed

If the bloke who murdered her fiancee had only given a bit more consideration to the plan - he could have done a 2 for 1 deal and got her too.

ahh shame on you...lol my hubby can't stand her and she annoys me some, have to be in the right frame of mind to watch her show
Old Feb 15th 2006, 1:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
actually nancy's boyfriend..school sweetheart... was killed just days before their wedding....she always wanted to be a school teacher but turned to law when fiance was murdered...she's never married...sad story

I first heard her story a few years ago and felt really sorry for her. I remember her saying 'for those who wondered thats why I am like I am'.

Luv your new sunny icon TruBrit cheered me up no end. Not that I need cheering up but I sure will be glad when the weather's hot again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.