Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:23 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Originally Posted by clydegirl
If you are not travelling with your other half they will ask you at check-in.
When I went home with my youngest I had to get a form signed by my husband from the legal office saying I could take her out of the country.
My mum took us out of the country when we were younger, they never asked for anything from her. Is this a new thing?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:24 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarlM
You should have told us earlier.. i just called him and said you are doing the off!
B@stard!!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:24 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
No, chuck is currently off sparing with the grizzlies and will be unavailable til may.
Michael Dudikoff is fulfilling any of chuck's outstanding committments in his absense
What about Steven Seagal? Is he available?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:26 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
B@stard!!!

...sorry - It wont happen again.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:26 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
What about Steven Seagal? Is he available?
No, he's working in the kitchen's of an italian restaurant in boston in an attempt to pay off his outstanding mafia debts.

(Did you see my original post - i had segal in originally, but edited it cos i thought michael duddikoff sounded better ??)
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Oh you do do you? Cant be having that now.

Have a nice lunch
I do - especially the wicked sense of humour!

Peace and love brother!

Im heading outside to enjoy the sun and cut back my rose bushes!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:27 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

My mum took us out of the country when we were younger, they never asked for anything from her. Is this a new thing?
I had to get it 2 years ago . It's to prevent foreign spouses leaving the country with their children and their husbands not knowing.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:29 pm
Back where I belong!

I had to get it 2 years ago . It's to prevent foreign spouses leaving the country with their children and their husbands not knowing.
He'll be coming to the airport to drop us off, so we should be fine...

...I just won't come back...

...Kidding!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:29 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry Partystar - I'm going to tijuana on 'business' in a few weeks and can smuggle you and your kid across the boarder for a nominal fee
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:30 pm
Back where I belong!

Don't worry Partystar - I'm going to tijuana on 'business' in a few weeks and can smuggle you and your kid across the boarder for a nominal fee
Awww, thanx, you're too kind!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:31 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore
I do - especially the wicked sense of humour!

Peace and love brother!

Im heading outside to enjoy the sun and cut back my rose bushes!
Why thank you madam...you're not so bad yourself when you're not preaching to me.

I didnt realise they let you have sun that far north so early in the year? Must be a special treat?

Let us see pics of your bush when you've trimmed it wont you.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:32 pm
Account Closed

Awww, thanx, you're too kind!
You havent seen his "fee" yet.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:33 pm
Account Closed

No, he's working in the kitchen's of an italian restaurant in boston in an attempt to pay off his outstanding mafia debts.

(Did you see my original post - i had segal in originally, but edited it cos i thought michael duddikoff sounded better ??)
Nope. I picked seagal out of the air randomly.

What about the Governator? Is he available at short notice...he could use a break from running california by all accounts.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:35 pm
Thinking about it

What about the Governator? Is he available at short notice...he could use a break from running california by all accounts.
Also temporarily out of action until he passes his motorbike test.
he likes to 'hunt' on a harley - says it doesn't feel the same chasing someone down in a honda civic
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

Also temporarily out of action until he passes his motorbike test.
he likes to 'hunt' on a harley - says it doesn't feel the same chasing someone down in a honda civic
Or a Vespa around Marble Arch at rush hour

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.