Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The More I read, The Scarery it Becomes :(

Wikiposts

The More I read, The Scarery it Becomes :(

Old Sep 13th 2010, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

keaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of lightkeaki80 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The More I read, The Scarery it Becomes :(

Originally Posted by meauxna
Good morning everyone.
As you can see, this is a somewhat unusual thread. I appreciate everyone keeping it specifically on the topic of how Savanna and her family can reunite. Please mark what she noted about how her husband would feel if he read this, and bear that in mind when you post.
We don't know him, and we should be careful about characterizing who he is, without knowing him.

Savanna, ironporer's financial estimate is very close from what I can see. I know you think your husband might get upset, but you two must do that sort of financial analysis to make sure you go down the right track.
I know the last entry was a little while ago; but I just took a look on here and wanted to say what great people you all are to try and help this poor girl/family. I didn't realise how young they were until I got a way into it all; but I kept talking to the computer screen - go to an attorney; go to an attorney.
It all started off so simple, asking about healthcare - and look what happened.
I am amazed how easy people believe this might be. It took us a long time and a lot of money and my husband lived here and had a good job.
It's heart-breaking for them - and as someone old enough to be her mother; I feel like she needs a big arm around her shoulders and someone right there with her to sort it out.
You are all good people - and I look forward to seeing how the birth went - and the continuing episode of this very-real story.