Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moratorium on newbies

Moratorium on newbies

Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:11 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moratorium on newbies

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
boy you slip perfectly into this wacky forum straight off - whether you take that as a compliment or not is up to you
It is not possible to offend me, especially from a fellow Irn Bru lover.
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dan_alford
The 6 Stages of BE Membership

Newbie - Shows posts and wants karma bad. Intimidated by the "clique"
Semi-Newbie - Shows posts and still wants karma. Able to pick on newbies and trying to nudge into the clique
Regular - Shows Posts , wants Karma and distributes freely. Feels comfortable talking to most of the clique and has made friends
Semi-fixture - Hides Posts, shows Karma and still distributes. If they go missing for a day or two people will get worried.
Fixture - Hides Posts, Stars and starts to slow on the Karma. If they dont post within their usual hours friends will call 911 for them.
Demi-god - Hides everything, omnipresent on the boards. Able to scare newbies off with a single posting.
The last category surely applies just to Ray and he's not demi-god....
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Semi-Newbie - Shows posts and still wants karma. Able to pick on newbies and trying to nudge into the clique
Regular - Shows Posts , wants Karma and distributes freely. Feels comfortable talking to most of the clique and has made friends
Semi-fixture - Hides Posts, shows Karma and still distributes. If they go missing for a day or two people will get worried.
Fixture - Hides Posts, Stars and starts to slow on the Karma. If they dont post within their usual hours friends will call 911 for them.
Demi-god - Hides everything, omnipresent on the boards. Able to scare newbies off with a single posting.
ROTFPMSL....very good Dan....very good.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Classic......
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Haha...that's what you think...you've been here less than 24 hrs
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:14 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Rodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond reputeRodney you plonker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peterbainham
Oi Rodders .... if you want to be more than a newbie then you have to get yourself an avatar.

Courtesy of Uncle Pete........

I dont know how to do it, I tried to put one on yesterday and it was telling me the pixels had to be below 65 or something, I am a computer illiterate so I just gave up.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I dont know how to do it, I tried to put one on yesterday and it was telling me the pixels had to be below 65 or something, I am a computer illiterate so I just gave up.
With a username like yours its gonna have to be a Dell Boy/Rodders avatar
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Celsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond reputeCelsius has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Moratorium on newbies

Just pay the $10 or however much it is for Premium membership and then you won't be restricted by the 65 x 65 pixel avatar size.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Celsius
Just pay the $10 or however much it is for Premium membership and then you won't be restricted by the 65 x 65 pixel avatar size.

Yeah but some people can't afford the $10 per day membership fee.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:17 pm
No income tax no V.A.T.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
With a username like yours its gonna have to be a Dell Boy/Rodders avatar
I think I will start a post and a competition, the post will be everyone must give ideas for an avatar to the newbie, the winner of the competition will have to show me how the hell to get it onto this website.
Plaster Duck Lover

Hilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond reputeHilda Ogden has a reputation beyond repute

There are cliques? Hey, wheres your piccie? Even I got an "avatar" - ooh I know the lingo!
Being myself

peterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond reputepeterbainham has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's lucky that I resized it for you. Should be ready to use.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:19 pm
Renegade who has it made

ladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond reputeladygwennie has a reputation beyond repute

Haha...that's what you think...you've been here less than 24 hrs

hahaha
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond reputeTbag has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but some people can't afford the $10 per day membership fee.
how about the little yellow trotter whistle van?
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:20 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't trying to offend you - honestly! It was scary to me to find myself fitting in here! and anyone who likes irn-bru has to get karma and no you other karma whores you can't pretend to like irn-bru now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.