Wikiposts

Manners?

Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manners?

Originally Posted by Wintersong
There was an ipod riding on it! It was highly important (if slightly bizarre) information. At least, it was for bored-silly. I just wanted to hear your sexy voice

Prez is in Canada having a jolly without me
I know but me having to tell a room full of people how huge it is was.. well.. it was a bit embarrassing - she checked with Woodsey in the morning and everything
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I do - shes shit .. use her if you want
Cheers mate...how does she prefer to be used?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Cleave her beaver!!!
with my beaver cleaver
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Cheers mate...how does she prefer to be used?

www.secretaryslutslikeitupemcaptainmanwaring.com
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:01 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

with my beaver cleaver
Is that British humoUr?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:04 pm
Account Closed

Is that British humoUr?
you started it and your a sexy southern septic
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Dont Panic! Tell her I'll get her with my Private Pike.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:05 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

I know but me having to tell a room full of people how huge it is was.. well.. it was a bit embarrassing - she checked with Woodsey in the morning and everything
Well, it is almost too huge to be believable
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:06 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

you started it and your a sexy southern septic
I love the British ... I like to eat one each and every night. Where's your wife?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

Is that British humoUr?
No. Thats more like Benny Hill humor.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Well, it is almost too huge to be believable
I actually put a pool brush against it and then measured the brush - Ray doesn't believe the length , said he's never heard of one like it :scared:
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Could be a while though...I dont actually have a secretary.
In that case. You must be ******* joking!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:09 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

I actually put a pool brush against it and then measured the brush - Ray doesn't believe the length , said he's never heard of one like it :scared:
Ray hasn't used his pool in many years though
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

I love the British ... I like to eat one each and every night. Where's your wife?
in the worst possible place - clothes shopping with a sulky 14 year old girl - whilst I get to watch Danny Phantom with a crazy ass 3 year old
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
In that case. You must be ******* joking!
Me joke? Good grief madam I am always perfectly serious!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.