Manners?

Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:51 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manners?

Sorry all but the constant bickering is getting on my tits.

Can we just shut the hell up and have a laugh without it being at someone else's expense?

Or you can all laugh at my haemorrhoids if you like. I won't get mad.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:52 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wintersong

Can we just shut the hell up and have a laugh without it being at someone else's expense?

well if isn't our very own Napa valley
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:53 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Post a pic then.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:53 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
well if isn't our very own Napa valley
The harvest is ripe

How are you this fine evening?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:55 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

The harvest is ripe

Can I just insert a straw up your ass?
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Post a pic then.
In order to protect the innocent, I'll just post the link...

http://http://www.edu.rcsed.ac.uk/images/710.jpg
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I'll try.
Could be a while though...I dont actually have a secretary.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Well said.
Account Closed

The harvest is ripe

wonderful ! me and the boy are enjoying the rain as it happens.. the ladies are out shopping - hows Prez ? still puffing his chest out ? thanks for the conference call the other night -you are very bizarre people
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:56 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Can I just insert a straw up your ass?
Why not miss out the middle man and just stick your tongue in?

Countdown to thread deletion:

Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Could be a while though...I dont actually have a secretary.
I do - shes shit .. use her if you want
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:57 pm
WTF?

Why not miss out the middle man and just stick your tongue in?

Countdown to thread deletion:

Sucking for America here.
Return of bouncing girl!

wonderful ! me and the boy are enjoying the rain as it happens.. the ladies are out shopping - hows Prez ? still puffing his chest out ? thanks for the conference call the other night -you are very bizarre people
There was an ipod riding on it! It was highly important (if slightly bizarre) information. At least, it was for bored-silly. I just wanted to hear your sexy voice

Prez is in Canada having a jolly without me
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Well said.
ahhh beaver cleaver
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:59 pm
WTF?

ahhh beaver cleaver
Cleave her beaver!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.