Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Living in Michigan.

Living in Michigan.

Old Mar 5th 2004, 3:25 am
thingluvthing2ringfingIdo

thing1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nice

Originally posted by Guinevere The good thing about where Scott lives (Comstock Park)
Guinevere.
Hiya Guinevere,

We're in East Grand Rapids, a hop skip and a jump from Comstock Park. My husband moved here from the UK in May of last year. There are also a few other Brits I know of in this area. If we get many more we're going to have a regular british expat community!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 3:27 am
Forum Regular

Oggie Oi! has a spectacular aura aboutOggie Oi! has a spectacular aura aboutOggie Oi! has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by monster

The pasties are wonderful and I'm just about to have one for my dinner
I am quite envious!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 3:43 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

The company we bought it from does mail order. Give me a mo and I'll find the URL....
Old Mar 5th 2004, 3:51 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

http://www.dobberspasties.com/v2/ind...a24c20df2e77bb
Old Mar 5th 2004, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Oggie Oi! has a spectacular aura aboutOggie Oi! has a spectacular aura aboutOggie Oi! has a spectacular aura about

Many thanks! I may order a dozen tomorrow if I cannot convince my visiting Mother to whip up a batch (her's were always the best!)
Old Mar 5th 2004, 11:21 am
thingluvthing2ringfingIdo

thing1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nicething1 is just really nice

Originally posted by monster
Dogs are fine everywhere (much to my disgust )
Is that "disgust" because there are a heck of a lot of inconsiderate dog owners who don't clean up the poop of their pooch?

As a member of the considerate dog owners club, I make a point to always keep plastic grocery bags on my person so that I can clean up after my dachshund. It's a shame that not all dog owners are considerate enough to do this as well. As much as I love my dog, I do completely understand why some parks don't allow dogs...because there are those that aren't going to follow the rules no matter how many local ordinances there are to try to take care of the problem.

Last edited by thing1; Mar 5th 2004 at 5:57 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:12 pm
Winter hyphenator

Originally posted by thing1
Is that "disgust" because there are a heck of a lot of inconciderate dog owners who don't clean up the poop of their pooch?

Well there's that too, and the twats who let them roam freely on the campsites, but mostly I just hate dogs. They scare they crap out of me
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Guinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really niceGuinevere is just really nice

Yes pasties are wonderful