Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Let's see your pets!

Let's see your pets!

Old Jul 10th 2003, 2:47 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Ozzie came out of the hospital today - yesterday she got her tail trapped in the door and really ripped the sucker - blood everywhere. The worst thing was she did it at 9am and I couldn't get her from under the house until 3pm so she bled all day.

The Vet has decided the tail may survive and has stitched it and will look at it again in 2 weeks.

Bloody cat

Patrick
Old Jul 10th 2003, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

I have a pic of my cat Sibob after his bath.... how can I show this to you? I just have it as a digipic saved on my computer??? (sorry for being stooooopido!)
Old Jul 10th 2003, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh I REALLY am stoooopido..... sorry - here's Sibob.
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pets!-dsc00033.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2003, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Haldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to all

Rosie sends her sympathies to Sibob......

and is busy grooming again to avoid any chance of that dire fate herslf!
Old Jul 10th 2003, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Haldaman
Rosie sends her sympathies to Sibob......

and is busy grooming again to avoid any chance of that dire fate herslf!
Oh bless you Rosie LOL Sibob actually get's in the bath to drink from the tap and also lays in ther because he gets so hot with that big fur coat on - particularly with this freak uk weather were having... he normally looks like this (sorry for the size of the pics)
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pets!-dsc00010.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2003, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

All the animals on here are just lovely lovely! What a fun idea to show transatlantic pets!
our other kitty and our mutt!
Chester chi-ahh chiiii-ahhh and toddy todster toddy monster! (yes we are barking!!!)

okay I promise just this last one........
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pets!-todschez2001.jpg  
Old Jul 10th 2003, 1:53 pm
Go RedSox!

MrsLondon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sad news

Everybodys' pets are so sweet. I had to have my 9 year old rabbit put to sleep today. He was brave and went peacefully. I'll miss him around, the end of an era (he was a house rabbit).
Old Jul 10th 2003, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

kubwasana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LET IT RAIN CATS AND DOGS!

I'm such a fool over pets I'd offer a home to all of them! Particularly feel for the cocker spaniel - a double of my "Bonnie" who died last year. Now have a dog rescued n Middlesborough by one of our well-known TV newsreaders who brought him down for me to "look after" until a home could be be found. Of course a home HAD been found!
Emaciated and nervous, baring his fangs whenever I picked up a broom (rarely, fortunately!) he was a true mess and had I been able to finger his previous owner.....! His behaviour told me volumes about his early life - the first 8 months or so.
Now he's calmed down; a great buddy. Never leaves my side, full of beans, highly intelligent and when I go overseas towards the end of the year, he'll be on a plane shortly afterwards! Jack Russell/whippet! If he couldn't go, I wouldn't go!
I recall somebody once remarking that it was one of the measures of a civilised people - that they treat other animals with kindness. Lot of truth in that!

Last edited by kubwasana; Jul 10th 2003 at 9:58 pm.
Old Jul 10th 2003, 10:20 pm
Go RedSox!

MrsLondon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by whatever
All the animals on here are just lovely lovely! What a fun idea to show transatlantic pets!
our other kitty and our mutt!
Chester chi-ahh chiiii-ahhh and toddy todster toddy monster! (yes we are barking!!!)

okay I promise just this last one........

Adorable, what good friends they look!
Old Jul 16th 2003, 7:13 am
dex
Forum Regular

dex is an unknown quantity at this point

This is Jupiter.
2 year old Shih Tzu, very well read
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pets!-happy-graduate.jpg  
Old Jul 16th 2003, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

catswhiskers is an unknown quantity at this point

I just love all your photos.

I've already posted a piccy of my cat Oscar who adopted me, well here's Felix - another cat that just turned up on my doorstep. He is scared of men so I guess he's moved out of where he was living because someone has hurt him.

And here's Peppi, who belongs to my fiance and lives in the US. He was his mother's dog but she died last November. He's now mine apparently lol

He likes all animals but not sure what Oscar and Felix will make of him. Expect he'll have boxed ears quite often
Old Aug 13th 2003, 11:57 am
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

This is Pepper doing her usual thing.

regards,

Duncan
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pets!-100_0271.jpg  
Old Aug 13th 2003, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

lanky1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey this is my dog Brit at 4 weeks old, shes a lot bigger now but i've always loved this pic, before she became the bane of my existence!!! Just kidding, love her really, but its more my wifes dog than mine
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pets!-brit.jpg  
Old Aug 13th 2003, 3:33 pm
Oxymath and eremite

Stumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the roughStumpyguy is a jewel in the rough

This is "tiddles"...
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pets!-tiddles.jpg  
Old Aug 13th 2003, 7:24 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Here is our Lhasa Apso called Honey. She came with me on July 10th from UK to Chicago. I was convinced she would die in flight, but of course she didn't!! Once outside the airport you would have thought she'd been here all her life and not just flown for 8 hours!! Happy, happy, happy!!

Maggie
Attached Thumbnails Let's see your pets!-honeydog-.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.