Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Last visit to the U.k?

Last visit to the U.k?

Old Oct 31st 2005, 10:34 pm
Banned

Terrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Last visit to the U.k?

Been here nearly 4 years, first trip back at the end of this November.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

redlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to beholdredlobster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Last visit to the U.k?

We arrived here in Nov 2004.My first trip back home was in July..I flew on my own as I was picking up my Granddaughter,and bringing her back for the summer.
I was very excited to go back,and even though it hadent been that long,I did feel changed.
My most vivid memory is how small it looked.
I landed at Gatwick,and then went to Coalville in Leicestershire.I picked up a hire car at East Midlands...That was my first heart stopping moment. I came out of a side road and suddenly though....which side do I go on, I just blanked. Luckily for me a car passed so problem solved..
Second thing that got me was the LACK of sockets..I wanted to dry my hair, and we had to get out the extention lead !!
But these are just little things,it was nice to be home,and come retirement,we are out of here.Maybe....
Redlobster